• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/30 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest scottj

the white jerseys always looked so fresh and so clean clean to me compared to the red ones

They had to because Osgood wasn't in net so they made a huge block to try and stop shots.

If that's the goal I think you're talking about (yeah, it's after the game), he was screened by at least four of his own guys. But who's counting? :cool:

Damn ******* Osbad not able to see thru 8 players standing between him and the uncovered shooter from the point.

:clap::thumbup::clap::thumbup:

Yeah, I'm a bit confused as to why Osgood had anything to do with the point being kept wide open on that last goal, and furthermore, given all the room in the world to skate in, unchallenged. He did eventually find himself out of position, but it's mostly because he was the only Wing to challenge on the play, and he may've even been tripped up a bit by a Preds skate in the process.

Last game Ozzie blew it the first. I've got no beef with him in this game.

Whoa, dude. Gotta watch that Logic Thing. :ph34r:

I would have a 5M goalie like thomas and remove a rafalski or similar player, wings would be unstopable... i envy the bruins as you can probably tell ^_^

...jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzusssssssssssssssssssss..... :battle:

Hey, I got back from the game about an hour ago. The arena was about 1/3 empty! Ive never seen so many empty seats at The Joe. I checked the box score and the paid attendance was 18,177, but I wouldn't be surprised if 14,000 showed up. I didn't mind, the concessions lines were fast, it only took a couple minutes to get a hot dog and it was easy to move down to better seats.

Great bounce back game by Ozzie. Nice second goal by Datsyuk, only Dats could score that goal!

If that's the goal I think you're talking about (yeah, it's after the game), he was screened by at least four of his own guys. But who's counting?

I understand that, all I was saying is if Osgood stayed inside his crease, that play never would have happened and they might have no scored on that possession. Doesn't matter though, we still won. Osgood played good, I think the team felt comfortable with him in net tonight.