• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

Tatar

Rate this topic

I don't get to watch many Griffins games...none at all really.

So: What's up with Tatar. He is low on points that is for sure.

Is it bad luck and he still looks awesome, or is he looking slumpy out there?

A little bit slumpy for sure. I guess someone had to suffer a sophomore slump this year.

While he has struggled a little bit, he has been getting chances, and looks like his added bulk has helped in not having him knocked off the puck. On Friday he was flying out there and making chances with nothing but his speed, while he was the best out there that night, I think the 3rd line minutes are not a demotion, but to spread the scoring.

Apparently he has put on about 10 lbs of muscle. He seems to be a hard worker. Wasn't he getting first line minutes last year when he was playing well? Maybe this is just a way to show him the ropes of GR and show him that he will be there for a couple more years to develop.

I say let Tatar and Mursak unleash hell on the same line. Get some chemistry going between those Slavs.

Id love to see those 2 with Nyqvist as the centre, now that is something to look forward to. 2012 maybe at the Joe?

During the preseason that could happen. But Leino is the only guy that comes to mind that only had to spend one year of pro hockey in the AHL. With the Wings, you gotta pay your dues in the AHL first, which is why Nyqvist won't be on the Wings in 2012, he'll be playing top lines minutes in GRap during his second season of pro hockey.

Mursak is all but certain to be on the big club at that time, and tatar has a very very good chance of wearing the Winged Wheel at that time unless he fails to impress this year and most likely next year in the AHL.

Will Landon ferraro( I think that's how it's spelled) be playing in the AHL next year or will he be in the CHL still.

How has Emmerton been so far??

Landon just signed an ELC, he'll be in Grap at years end after his CHL team is done and he'll play full time at season's beginning next year =]