• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

Parise injured vs LA Kings

Rate this topic

Zach Parise stumbled awkwardly and badly twisted his knee after clipping skates near the Los Angles blue line tonight. It looked really awkward and by the time he got to the bench he could barely get his leg over the bench. Although the Devils play Monday night in Vancouver Parise is flying back to Newark tonight, never a good sign. The Devils are a wreck right now. A rookie defenseman, Taormina, is tied for the team lead in goals with 3.

The Star Ledger beat writer just tweeted:

Zach Parise, who did not come out for the third period, left after the game with GM Lou Lamoriello either on a red eye flight or private jet

Guest Shoreline

I was starting to type "that sucks" but saw it was already posted. Feel bad for Parise, but not the Devils.

Maybe with a little luck Parise can get traded to a good team after his leg heals.

I wouldnt count NJ out yet, theyre playing without 2 of their top defense men but yeah lets invite parise over to the wings next year :) well have some cap room with lids, drapes, ozzie, modano and possibly others leaving

Holy crap, if it wasn't for bad luck. Either that, or all of Lou's bad karma is finally catching up with his team. Sucks for Parise, I really like the kid. Hoping for a speedy recovery for his sake.

Guest Stolberg

pavelski there, slipped one in front, kane a shot of th-

THEY SCOOOOOORE, ZACH PARISE OUT OF A NET MOUTH SCRAMBLE!!!! AND THE GAME IS TIED!!!

Watching them tonight vs. SJ and they looked HORRIBLE. Defensive giveaways, leaving Marty out to dry on 2 of the 3 goals, third one was a Sedin penalty shot cause he was hauled down.

I predict the panic button will be hit very soon in Jersey.

All I could think about was the Bobby Ross classic "Abandon Ship! Whoop Whoop Whoop" sound effect playing while I watched. Eject now.

Guest mindfly

I heard parise is out 3months with a meniscus(spelling?) injury

From Twitter:

"TGfireandice Zach Parise will miss three months after having a torn meniscus repaired today during exploratory arthroscopic surgery"

Edited by mindfly