• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

Daniel Briere: Suspended Three Games

Rate this topic

Suspension  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Franz shouldn't have acted all tough to Briere. I'm fine with Carcillo regulating in that case.

esteef

Nielsen most likely just responded to something Briere said.

I'd be in favor of introducing a rule that when a player injures another, he doesn't play until the injured player returns.

Problem is, in most cases, players don't injure each other on purpose. You'd have to prove a deliberate intent to injure.

The suspension is fine. He swung at Neilsons face with his stick. That is bulls*** and suspendible in any era of the game, don't try to justify that.

this completely.

dirty ass s***. don't make this about something that it's not.

I would be too, considering what has been let go in the past.

Considering someone got suspended for a gesture, I find it amazing he's "shocked" he's being suspended for this incident.

Edited by Carman

Briere needs someone to coach him on the fine art of reacting to a League suspension announcement; he claims he is "shocked".

oh come on... if you're given free ride like 3 times and only then the league gives you suspension... and you still whine about it and point your finger to someone else... you must be with Philadelphia Flyers, right...

this whole team is simply built around marginal plays and shameless whining...

Let me preface what I'm about to say by openly admitting that I know that this makes me a bad person and one should never take pleasure in injuries, but...

I will openly cheer, without shame, if anyone ever takes a run/cheap-shot at Cooke which results in the end of his career.

Cooke is EXACTLY the type of player the game needs to get rid of - no respect for his fellow player or the game, and a abortion of a human being to boot.

I'm all for this big time.