• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Osgood injures his groin in practice

Rate this topic

any support for playing macdonald friday against the oilers?

i know howard is young, but i would hate to see him overworked early in the season. the oilers are still one of the worst teams in the league as far as points. however they do have that young talent that can score goals at times.

would it be an opportunity to get macdonald a game and rest howard without giving up 2 points?

regarding the rest of the news, good to hear. gotta get ericsson back in there to see who that 6th dman will be. janik played well while up though. the 3rd line looked better the other night, so hopefully they can keep that going. personally, wouldn't mind seeing modano sit for a game instead of hudler though.

You're an idiot.

Lol... why is he an idiot? I'd bet money that McDonald's form is better than Osgood's right now. Seriously, have you been watching Osgood? His positioning is horrible. He swims once a game. His reaction seems about half a tick off. I don't see how McDonald could be any worse at this point.

theres no way... MacDonald hasnt even played yet this season. And honeslty. How many of you would be more comfortable with Joey in the net? Not me. For all the bashing Osgood has taken, whether he deserves it or not, i would much rather have Osgood in net. and im sure the majority here would agree.

theres no way... MacDonald hasnt even played yet this season. And honeslty. How many of you would be more comfortable with Joey in the net? Not me. For all the bashing Osgood has taken, whether he deserves it or not, i would much rather have Osgood in net. and im sure the majority here would agree.

No way would I want Joey in net as our starter, but with Jimmy back, I wouldn't be surprised if Joey looked better than Osgood right now. We all keep waiting for Osgood to 'flip the switch', but if he never does, Joey isn't a bad option for a backup. That'll put more pressure on both him and Jimmy though, so it's really hard to say.

Edited by Broken 16

Lol... why is he an idiot? I'd bet money that McDonald's form is better than Osgood's right now. Seriously, have you been watching Osgood? His positioning is horrible. He swims once a game. His reaction seems about half a tick off. I don't see how McDonald could be any worse at this point.

Have you seen McDonald...ever?

Guest CaliWingsNut

You're right, that game cemented MacDonald's status as a bonafide Hall of Famer.

and your right, being a potential hall of famer has everything to do with current playing ability.

Edited by CaliWingsNut