• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Has anyone else seen this

Rate this topic

That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while, the taunting and the reaction both priceless.

Side note, I have quite a bit more respect for Parros after reading up on him, Princeton grad, donates his hair to Locks of Love, mustache merchandise proceeds all go to charity. Too bad he is stuck being the enforcer on a team full of goons.

That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while, the taunting and the reaction both priceless.

Side note, I have quite a bit more respect for Parros after reading up on him, Princeton grad, donates his hair to Locks of Love, mustache merchandise proceeds all go to charity. Too bad he is stuck being the enforcer on a team full of goons.

Yeah, I saw on Sportscenter that he's the smartest player in the NHL and either the third or fourth smartest in the four major sports leagues.

Parros' reaction to the reaction is pretty funny too. If you watch Parros, he starts smiling when he see's his reaction. Pretty funny.

man, i suddenly have a new found respect for him. princeton grad? donates to charity? flicking barret jackman in the face while chirping?

all wins in my book.

i thought he was old as s*** too...

His Dad is some executive at Toys R' Us lol. Also:

While at Princeton, Parros majored in economics. He was recently named the 4th smartest professional athlete by the Sporting News. When his hair reaches the appropriate length, he donates it every Christmas.