• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hockeyfreak420

How manny points will these players get?

Rate this topic

Hey guys I am new here. I am 24 and just a fan of hockey in general got no favorite team. I have been reading topics on here for years now and you guys seem to be smart and intelligent hockey fans and most importantly not bias well most of you are not... Iam in a hockey pool that makes me predict the points of certain players and I am having trouble with a few so a thought I would ask you guys. Anyway I hope to post here post alot in the futcher.

How manny points do you think these players will get. Keep in mind if they are injury prone and thanks!

Plekanec

Cammalleri

Roy

Hemsky

Alfredsson

Tavares

Guest mjtm77

Hey guys I am new here. I am 24 and just a fan of hockey in general got no favorite team. I have been reading topics on here for years now and you guys seem to be smart and intelligent hockey fans and most importantly not bias well most of you are not... Iam in a hockey pool that makes me predict the points of certain players and I am having trouble with a few so a thought I would ask you guys. Anyway I hope to post here post alot in the futcher.

How manny points do you think these players will get. Keep in mind if they are injury prone and thanks!

Plekanec

Cammalleri

Roy

Hemsky

Alfredsson

Tavares

We don't take kindly to your folks around here.

Plekanec- 70

Cammalleri- 69

Roy- 72

Hemsky-70

Alfredsson 74

Tavares- somewhere in the 70's

Welcome to the site

Edited by mjtm77

Plekanec - 71

Cammalleri - 65

Roy - 74

Hemsky - 73

Alfredsson - 76

Tavares - 68

Checked there just wanted to know what you guys think is that a problem?

I don't think it's a problem you asked, he just offered you a resource. The above message sounded kind of combative. Not a great way to start out. I am not judging, just some friendly advice. You could have clarified your request without throwing in the "is that a problem".

Plekanec 77

Cammalleri 84

Roy 84

Hemsky 72

Alfredsson 80

Tavares 85

Edited by Booster313

I will lean a bit more to the conservative side:

Plekanec 81

Cammalleri 72

Roy 89 (if healthy...but I am guessing more like 55 since he's usually hurt!)

Hemsky 72

Alfredsson 79

Tavares 65

Welcome to the site :) Great folks around here and a ton of hockey knowledge

Guest Stolberg
Roy 89 (if healthy...but I am guessing more like 55 since he's usually hurt!)

only missed 6 games in the past 3 seasons

Hasn't Hemsky been the injury-prone one out of that bunch? Also, if you are in a fantasy league that scores more for goals than assists, PPG, stuff like that, Alfredsson goes down since he gets a ton of assists.

Hasn't Hemsky been the injury-prone one out of that bunch? Also, if you are in a fantasy league that scores more for goals than assists, PPG, stuff like that, Alfredsson goes down since he gets a ton of assists.

Yep, that's why I had the biggest discrepancy in points for him in my guesstimate.

manny-legace-34-nhl.jpg

I do not like the cone of shame:

14610.jpg