• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/3 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

it bothers me when all the other fans complain about the refs favoring us..does anyone else remember the series against the sharks last year? jeesssuusss that was ugly...

just gotta chill they got nothin els to say. Well exept we are to old.........

Guest mindfly

I have a bad feeling about this game...3rd line needs to get fixed, rafalski needs to get back so the defensemen can have a permanent d-partner so they can get better chemistry and overall work better

This one's my favorite:

It is sad to say but who is reffing is one of the biggest factors in the outcome of a game that involves the Red Wings.

If there is a fan boy referee (less than 2 years) he is more interested in getting Lidstrom's and Babcock's autographs rather than calling Holstrom for interference.

There was a highlight of Franzen's game winning goal on TSN as a promo for the game tonight. You know the one where the puck sat on Kipper's shoulder until Franzen skated in and bumped Kipper knocking the puck loose and in. Franzen made no attempt at the puck... just bumped the goalie in the mid section. It would have been a hard call to make but as it was the Wings there was never any doubt about it.

You know what? I hope we get all kinds of calls going our way and we smoke them 8-1 or something like that. I really hope we get a Colton Orr type goal, like Holmstrom just knocking Kipper out of the way giving Datsyuk a wide open net. I will laugh my ass off then I will go on their board and enjoy a fresh glass of tears from those ******* idiots.

Edited by dropkickshanahans

This one's my favorite:

You know what? I hope we get all kinds of calls going our way and we smoke them 8-1 or something like that. I really hope we get a Colton Orr type goal, like Holmstrom just knocking Kipper out of the way giving Datsyuk a wide open net. I will laugh my ass off then I will go on their board and enjoy a fresh glass of tears from those ******* idiots.

Agreed, f*** Flames fans.

Blow 'em out please.

Guest mindfly

Flames have put together Regehr-Bouwmeester as their 1st pair to match up against ZDH who is a combined 23pts in the last 5games... hopefully this gives more room for the 2nd line to be dominant this game