• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Secret

An Unlikely Scrap

Rate this topic

Based on one 51 goal season where he had St. Louis on his line while Crosby had...well I'm sure you know.

Yeah, you are crazy.

Is it really that outlandish that he would take some one over Crosby that put up 51 goals in only his second NHL season and who is on well on his way to match or surpass it this year? Not to mention Stamkos is leading the NHL in scoring while playing less games then the other stars.

I'd love to see Crosby get killed (literally), but he'll never fight anyone who's a much better fighter than Niskanen. Get used to seeing this type of s***.

I wouldn't want him to get killed. I'd rather someone just amputate his legs so that he has to live but can't play the sport that he loves.

I wouldn't want him to get killed. I'd rather someone just amputate his legs so that he has to live but can't play the sport that he loves.

That's pretty offensive to sled hockey people, just saying...

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

f064b7e9467f86e8faf8be772680.jpeg

The last time he tossed his gloves.

EPIC. Showing America who's BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Is it really that outlandish that he would take some one over Crosby that put up 51 goals in only his second NHL season and who is on well on his way to match or surpass it this year? Not to mention Stamkos is leading the NHL in scoring while playing less games then the other stars.

Yes because Crosby has produced every single year with superstar numbers while Stamkos has only done it once.

Crosby won the fight. Of course he picked out the smallest guy on the ice, but he won. Even if he picked his spot, he did throw down and props for that. But he only picked a fight he knew he would win.

I liked it. Other people are more PC.

Has it gotten to the point that people on this form dislike the guy so much logic thought can not be processed when it comes to him?

For the record, Niskanen is BIGGER than Crosby. Crosby picks his spots and doesn't fight guys with more fighting experience? Come on, Crosby isn't a fighter, why would he pick fights with fighters. People are acting as it Crosby singles out the weakest player in every game and goes out and picks a fight with them. He's been in 4 or 5 fights in his career and has fought guys in and around his size.....is there really anything wrong with that? There is because it's Crosby of course, I must be an idiot, that's the one variable I did not consider.

Guest scottj

datsyuk fight>crosby fight.

this get's me thinking... Datsyuk vs. Crosby would be epic

I would rather see Zetterberg vs. Crosby but I doubt that's going to happen

this get's me thinking... Datsyuk vs. Crosby would be epic

I would rather see Zetterberg vs. Crosby but I doubt that's going to happen

I wouldn't want to see Crosby fight any star on the Wings. Crosby is a strong kid, but in every fight all he seems to do is try to pull and drag people around for majority of the 'fight' then throw a couple punches somewhere in there and thats it. If Crosby was willing to throw fists, thats a different story but I don't really want to see him throwing Dats around like that.

I wouldn't want to see Crosby fight any star on the Wings. Crosby is a strong kid, but in every fight all he seems to do is try to pull and drag people around for majority of the 'fight' then throw a couple punches somewhere in there and thats it. If Crosby was willing to throw fists, thats a different story but I don't really want to see him throwing Dats around like that.

Crosby is very strong physically, but pound for pound I would have to give the edge to Dats in that matchup. I don't think anyone in the league today who is close in size could ragdoll Datsyuk the way Crosby did Niskanen. I wouldn't mind seeing Datsyuk and Crosby square off and see who is REALLY the best all-around player in the league ;)

That being said, I give Crosby props for trying to be a leader and throwing some good punches. I think the fight was less a product of the score and more due to the fact that Morrow picked a fight with Letang, who not only is not much of a fighter but has a hand injury and couldn't really fight back if he wanted to.

Everybody in the media have been making a big deal out of the Crosby fight, but yesterday I was watching NHL on the fly and they show'd some of his previous fights including the one the other day,

and the dude never takes of his helmet. In my opinion he should be admonished by the media and other players for fighting with a helmet and visor on,

instead of being praised. His helmet can really hurt somebody.

I dont remember who the pens were playing or who Crosby wanted to fight, but a few seasons ago Crosby challenged someone and the other player backed down because Crosby was wearing a visor. While on the bench Crosby had the equipment guy take his visor off. Next shift Crosby challenged the same guy and the guy pussed out.

Now Im no Crosby fan, but that was bad ass of him.

I dont remember who the pens were playing or who Crosby wanted to fight, but a few seasons ago Crosby challenged someone and the other player backed down because Crosby was wearing a visor. While on the bench Crosby had the equipment guy take his visor off. Next shift Crosby challenged the same guy and the guy pussed out.

Now Im no Crosby fan, but that was bad ass of him.

I don't remember it, but that was one time. And it hasn't stopped him from fighting with his visor on since.