• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

Crosby haters will hate this but it was not a bad scrap... I'd call it a draw but I love the heart they showed. I personally am a fan of Crosby (minus the whiny fits) but the kid can play and I love that he will throw down from time to time.... and people question his leadership?! Scores, Assists, Hits and occasionally fights... if only we could bring him to Hockeytown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX1r6fQjBq4

Call me crazy, but I would rather have Stamkos than Crosby...
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#42 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:31 PM

I'd rather have them both over Ovechkin.

Stamkos is a stud, I just wouldn't say I'd take him over Crosby yet. Crosby's been dominating for 5 years now.

#43 The Secret

The Secret

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

Stamkos is definitely a gooder too but I'm with Carman... Crosby has been at or near the top since he started, plus he's won the Cup, plus he's got a Gold medal, plus he's even been in a few fights. I'd welcome Stamkos too but at this point Crosby's been in way more wars and has proven he can last. Hell we can't even get our big boys to fight as Crosby has..

#44 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

Hell we can't even get our big boys to fight as Crosby has..

Who cares? I dont lose any sleep knowing Dats or Z wont jump some random scrub in the final minutes of a game when they are getting stomped.

#45 The Secret

The Secret

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:26 PM

Who cares? I dont lose any sleep knowing Dats or Z wont jump some random scrub in the final minutes of a game when they are getting stomped.

I said our Big boys... big like Franzen is big but he acts as though he's been shot in the face after getting a facewash instead of being a big man and fighting back. I tried to find the video on it but couldn't happened a few year ago if I'm not mistaken.

#46 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

I said our Big boys... big like Franzen is big but he acts as though he's been shot in the face after getting a facewash instead of being a big man and fighting back. I tried to find the video on it but couldn't happened a few year ago if I'm not mistaken.

looking for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKYlCqWAUnM

lol reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9qTFhRsnvY

Franzen might not fight but he will throw his weight around and knock people on their ass. So i guess that makes up for it.

Edited by Original-Six, 04 November 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#47 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

Way to fight with a visor on and then just keep pulling to knock the guy off balance. That wasn't a fight that was a grappling match.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#48 The Secret

The Secret

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:41 PM

Way to fight with a visor on and then just keep pulling to knock the guy off balance. That wasn't a fight that was a grappling match.

A Grappling match is still a fight and... for 2 non-fighters they held their own. You expect them to show like Probert vs Domi?

#49 scottj

scottj

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:06 PM

I'm not gonna watch it again, I only saw a lil bit of it via nhl: on the fly but it looked like crosby got some good punches in... but weren't they both wearing visors?

#50 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

Based on one 51 goal season where he had St. Louis on his line while Crosby had...well I'm sure you know.

Yeah, you are crazy.

Posted Image

#51 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,643 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

I'd love to see Crosby get killed (literally), but he'll never fight anyone who's a much better fighter than Niskanen. Get used to seeing this type of s***.

Now if there was no instigator rule.....
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#52 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:28 PM

Based on one 51 goal season where he had St. Louis on his line while Crosby had...well I'm sure you know.

Yeah, you are crazy.

Is it really that outlandish that he would take some one over Crosby that put up 51 goals in only his second NHL season and who is on well on his way to match or surpass it this year? Not to mention Stamkos is leading the NHL in scoring while playing less games then the other stars.

#53 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

I'd love to see Crosby get killed (literally), but he'll never fight anyone who's a much better fighter than Niskanen. Get used to seeing this type of s***.

I wouldn't want him to get killed. I'd rather someone just amputate his legs so that he has to live but can't play the sport that he loves.

#54 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:46 PM

I wouldn't want him to get killed. I'd rather someone just amputate his legs so that he has to live but can't play the sport that he loves.

That's pretty offensive to sled hockey people, just saying...

#55 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

Jesus dude...

#56 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

Sledge hockey in Canada. What?

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#57 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

Nooooooooooo. Ugh...

Right idea for how this thread is going to soon open a can of worms, but with more feeling...
Posted Image

#58 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:19 PM

Posted Image

The last time he tossed his gloves.

EPIC. Showing America who's BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

#59 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:23 PM

Is it really that outlandish that he would take some one over Crosby that put up 51 goals in only his second NHL season and who is on well on his way to match or surpass it this year? Not to mention Stamkos is leading the NHL in scoring while playing less games then the other stars.

Yes because Crosby has produced every single year with superstar numbers while Stamkos has only done it once.

Posted Image

#60 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:49 PM

EPIC. Showing America who's BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Another damn troll?
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien