• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/5 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Oilers 1

Rate this topic

I want to see a big hit on hall by Stuey, in fact im predicting it as well

That'd be sexy. A nice Kronwall/Havsplat hit would be nice by Stu. All those rookies and youngings with their heads down, they should be prime for the splattin'

That'd be sexy. A nice Kronwall/Havsplat hit would be nice by Stu. All those rookies and youngings with their heads down, they should be prime for the splattin'

hall has already gotten rocked several times this season, and stuey generally tends to play physical in Edmonton, especially against the younger guys

Fraser leads the Oilers in PIM so far and hes Abdelkader's weight class so maybe we'll see fireworks. Better see Abby drop the visor before throwing. Edmonton has a fairly gritty team this year.

Yup Fraser is an experienced fighter but not a very good one. Abdelkader should get warmed up with guys like him then in the next few seasons he can get good and take on some tougher guys.

Well, Hudler gets to hang out and watch the cheerleaders.

Wow, Taylor Hall -4! Has he really been that bad?

Hall hasn't been bad all. -4 isn't terrible when you play on the Oilers 3rd and 4th line. He has had about a billion chances so far, he'll start capitalizing sooner or later (hopefully not tonight).

Hockeytown, GDT looks great.

Any Toledo folks know if this game is airing on cable here, and if so, what channel its on?

For Buckeye Digital it will be on either channel 8 or 69. Channels 8 or 13 for standard. The game isn't showing up on the programming gide for any of the channels yet though.

I'm pumped for this game. I haven't been able to catch the Oilers yet. Just hopefully the Wings don't take them for granted and lay back.

I am however not excited about the fact the game is in FS+ the quality on that channel is awful. I can barely tell which line is out since it looks like 5 blurry snowballs skating around.

Our Directv guide says it's also gonna be offered in HD on the 664 channel. I can only hope... :ph34r:

For Buckeye Digital it will be on either channel 8 or 69. Channels 8 or 13 for standard. The game isn't showing up on the programming gide for any of the channels yet though.

Fingers crossed. I hope the girl from BCSN I talked to on the phone yesterday was just getting her info from the unupdated programming guide when she told me they were not airing it. It'd tick me off a bit if they didn't air it. (I hate watching streams, my computer sucks, lol)

Guest mindfly

Stephane Auger? Hope he isn't getting personal this time...

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly

Anyone else think we should put Ozzie in tonight and save Howie for Sat vs. the Canucks?

Or will Howie be fine for 2 in a row?

Osgood is injured, get in the game...braaa.

Fingers crossed. I hope the girl from BCSN I talked to on the phone yesterday was just getting her info from the unupdated programming guide when she told me they were not airing it. It'd tick me off a bit if they didn't air it. (I hate watching streams, my computer sucks, lol)

It may also be channel 108. That's where my incarnation of Buckeye Cable digital puts FSD+.