• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Get ready folks, hitting is about to exit our game

Rate this topic

not to add fuel to the fire, but TJ oshie was involved in another perfectly legal, clean hit that i'm sure is going to warrant a suspension.

I don't have the video, but it's him hitting krejec (or however you spell that) from boston, he nails him as the bruin comes in for the puck.

That was a perfectly clean hit. There better not be ANY sort of disciplinary action at all. This sh it is getting outta control.

I think it's pretty clear that the league is reacting rather harshly with what some may feel is a "hit targeting the head" in order to thwart future "head hunting" which I personally feel isn't the case here.

I'm of the opinion that Big Joe is being made an example of...For me this hit was no different than what Kronwall had done to Selanne in that both players nailed an unsuspecting opponent that had their heads down/turned away...If the league is gonna hand down a suspension to Thornton - well they may as well handed one to Kronner.

Things are getting outta hand, and this is exactly what I feared.

I totally called this once they announced the new headshot rule. No matter how subtle the contact is, ANY contact with a player's head will result in suspensions, fines,etc, no matter how clean the hit is. This is a shame. The game is seriously gonna start turning old-school hockey fans away with this kinda horses***. Its a damn shame.

I totally called this once they announced the new headshot rule. No matter how subtle the contact is, ANY contact with a player's head will result in suspensions, fines,etc, no matter how clean the hit is. This is a shame. The game is seriously gonna start turning old-school hockey fans away with this kinda horses***. Its a damn shame.

Yeah, because players should chance their lives and their futures for the entertainment of some assholes up in the 32nd row yelling "beat his ass" as loud as they can possibly yell it.

Sounds like a plan.

Yeah, because players should chance their lives and their futures for the entertainment of some assholes up in the 32nd row yelling "beat his ass" as loud as they can possibly yell it.

Sounds like a plan.

I've got an idea, every time a guy falls down, its an automatic minor penalty. If tears are present on the victim's face, the criminal shall be kicked out of the game and suspended indefinitely.

sounds like a plan