• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/6 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Canucks 6

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Franzen is a *****, i thought that was a known fact? he's a great player, but I'm 99.9% sure that every fanbase considershim a *****. He's one of my favorite Wings, but the dude is soft.

Im with you on this, we like him but he's still a ***** we would have liked played the game with more honest toughness etc.

Guest Crymson

Franzen is a *****, i thought that was a known fact? he's a great player, but I'm 99.9% sure that every fanbase considershim a *****. He's one of my favorite Wings, but the dude is soft.

Your talent for exaggeration is revealed again.

Enjoy the +1 that Mindfly gave your post.

Sure the guy dives on occassion, which I hate.

But does his physical game mean nothing to you guys?

Guest mindfly

Sure the guy dives on occassion, which I hate.

But does his physical game mean nothing to you guys?

He's not overly physical he could lay his body more often and also doing it the way it's supposed to be, shoulder-to-shoulder that is... last game or the game before he got a boarding call, and has hit guys in head etc

This one comes to mind for example

Tough but not dirty thanks.

Something that was good for me to see in this game was that Henrik Sedin is now captain of the Nucks. I'm sure I heard about that before but I didn't really notice until this game. Great choice! I definitely would have chosen him over Kesler for sure. Especially since he apparently isn't all that great of a locker room presence.

Something that was good for me to see in this game was that Henrik Sedin is now captain of the Nucks. I'm sure I heard about that before but I didn't really notice until this game. Great choice! I definitely would have chosen him over Kesler for sure. Especially since he apparently isn't all that great of a locker room presence.

With Naslund being captain here for a few years I wasn't too sold on Swedish captains. Lindstrom changed my mind about that. Before Henrik was made captain I made the argument that he'd be a good captain because I see a lot of character similarities between him and Lids. Lidstrom kind of put all doubts about Swedish captains to rest.

With Naslund being captain here for a few years I wasn't too sold on Swedish captains. Lindstrom changed my mind about that. Before Henrik was made captain I made the argument that he'd be a good captain because I see a lot of character similarities between him and Lids. Lidstrom kind of put all doubts about Swedish captains to rest.

What was the problem with Naslund?

Probably the same criticisms that Alfredsson had to deal with.

What was the problem with Naslund?

Probably the same criticisms that Alfredsson had to deal with.

After 2004 his play declined and his attitude appeared to also. He would mope around and he had lost his confidence. His confidence was so bad that Coach Vig stopped using him in shootouts because he was whiffing on them a lot. Those aren't characteristics you see in a good captain in my opinion.

The West Coast Express caught lightning in a bottle for a couple of years. Neither Naslund, Bertuzzi or Morrision ever previously or since have approached the numbers they put up when they were together. Truly a case of the sum being greater than the parts. When Bertuzzi was shipped out, Naslund also shipped out, but mentally speaking.