• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shady Ultima

Hudler is Lazy and he sucks

Rate this topic

Babcock wanted 60 points from him this season.

:lol:

I have generally regarded Mike Babcock and Ken Holland as pretty smart hockey guys, but recently their track record with the archetypal Small Soft Euro hasn't been too great. Still, the season is yet young. The chance at 60 points might be slipping away (and then again maybe not) but as long as he starts contributing at some point I guess I don't care too much, considering how successful the Wings have been to this point.

Guest mindfly

Right now i just feel they could have used those 2.875Million for something much better :angry:

The only reason it worked for Bertuzzi is because he actually was at one point good and showed effort.

Hudler was never good, and doesn't show any effort. He needs to be waived and go re-learn the game in the AHL, that's the only way he's going to be able to maintain an NHL career.

I think he'll be fine just not here

i had high hopes for Hudler when i found out he was coming back this season, we really needed him for shootouts last year as well, so i hope he scores a goal and gets that confidence back.

Edited by sidney_who?

Hudler can still play the game!He will not stand out on the fourth line as he needs to play with the skilled players .Do you think that Modano has picked up his game the last two games is that because he is starting to feel more comfortable or maybe because he may have been the next to sit if he did not pick up his play ? Either way the boys are looking good with 4 solid lines .And I think it is just a matter of time till Hudler finds a line that he clicks with .Mabe he scores the winner tonight in a shootout :siren: and that gets the ball rolling :yowza: GO WINGS :clap:

Hudler can still play the game!He will not stand out on the fourth line as he needs to play with the skilled players .Do you think that Modano has picked up his game the last two games is that because he is starting to feel more comfortable or maybe because he may have been the next to sit if he did not pick up his play ? Either way the boys are looking good with 4 solid lines .And I think it is just a matter of time till Hudler finds a line that he clicks with .Mabe he scores the winner tonight in a shootout :siren: and that gets the ball rolling :yowza: GO WINGS :clap:

It may be partially that Mo knows the system, but I think it's more because Abs with Mo is a better combo. Hudler has no energy, so Mo has nothing to build on.