• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
luvmnger

michael keaton is dead to me!

Rate this topic

We're concerned that Ken is a Pens fan? Really? Is this the Ken that hangs our with Barbie? That Ken?

I'll let you guys in on a secret. I've seen him naked. Nothing hangs on him, if you get my drift. He probably saw the Pens and thought it said Penis and is rooting for them to overcompensate for feelings of personal inadequacy.

It's not like it's Stretch Armstrong we're talking about here, folks. We don't need Ken. We have Murph. Same hair; we can assume better anatomy.

i can handle mike myers in maple leaf gear...ok.

i can handle belushi in blackhawk gear....ok

i can even handle leary in bruins gear....

I'm actually glad none of them wear Wings gear... I'd rather they didn't sully the franchise with their awful movies/tv shows. It's not like we're talking about the good Belushi.... and if you saw what Mike Myers did to hockey with his awful Guru movie... let the Leafs have him

Ken is basically a homosexual who is attracted to women. Thats what makes him such a funny character, and that's why no-one should be in the least bit concerned that "he" is a pens fan :)

TS3 rocks btw.

IAWTC. I've seen the Batman movies starring Christian Bale and I'd put him at #2. No one else aside from the two of them have played the part anywhere near as well.

i liked him as batman. the penguin was pretty cool in batman as well, even though penguins suck.

Guest Shoreline

i liked him as batman. the penguin was pretty cool in batman as well, even though penguins suck.

*looks at the other posts in this topic*

If you like free tomato soup, now would be a good time to test your catching skill. :hehe:

My 9 year old son was watching "Aliens in the Attic" yesterday and he says: "Look Dad the Redwings are in the movie!" What are you talking about son- sure enough way off in the background was a calendar with a Redwing player that was visible for about 1 second maybe twice in the movie.

My 9 year old son was watching "Aliens in the Attic" yesterday and he says: "Look Dad the Redwings are in the movie!" What are you talking about son- sure enough way off in the background was a calendar with a Redwing player that was visible for about 1 second maybe twice in the movie.

He gets mad props for that detection, the force must be strong with him.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-131430684-1270061645.jpg?ymO5S6CDteKxLkG6

What the hell is this picture all about and what is its relevance to the thread? I think this picture is terrible.

What the hell is this picture all about and what is its relevance to the thread? I think this picture is terrible.

FOUND IT!!!!!

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/9/aliens-in-the-attic-2009-1296902.html

See if YOU could find it without the time hint (iff you get tired of trying try around 7:30 forward. Hopefully somebody can capture a pic and post. Any idea which Wing it is? I'm guessing Yzerman or Zetterberg.

After further review- my money is on Lids.

Edited by Lord Stanely

Kid Rock- Biggest bandwagoner on the planet.

For that reason it may just be appropriate that he would raise te cup at Soldier Field with all the rest of the bandwaggoners.

Edited by kook_10

Someone ordered the wrong former WHA team for their Howe jersey.