• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Broken 16

Q cuts Hawk practice short

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

I think they recalled Jeremy Moron to get 1st/2nd line ice time. Way to work on chemistry before puck drop . Chicago is a joke. :lol:

Maybe it is true, maybe hawks over achieved last year. Now they are last years Maple Leafs.

Edited by Heaten

I think they recalled Jeremy Moron to get 1st/2nd line ice time. Way to work on chemistry before puck drop . Chicago is a joke.

Maybe it is true, maybe hawks over achieved last year. Now they are last years Maple Leafs.

That kid is no joke, he's an upgrade over a Kopecky type. Wouldn't be suprised if he put up some decent numbers. He's the reason I think the Hawks won that deal with Atlanta.

Edited by achildr1

Guest Heaten

The entire team is a joke. They couldn't even beat Atlanta in hockey time. Thank goodness for Bettman's shootout so teams like Blackhawks can get 2 points. :thumbup:

Wow, Heaten, you really have a STRONG hate fo the Hawks, kinda scary how much you ***** and complain about them. It seems you hate the Hawks more than you like the Wings.

And I guess Q did the right hing, it lit a fire under them and they won last night. Hopefully they can do the same tonight.

Guest Heaten

Wow, Heaten, you really have a STRONG hate fo the Hawks, kinda scary how much you ***** and complain about them. It seems you hate the Hawks more than you like the Wings.

And I guess Q did the right hing, it lit a fire under them and they won last night. Hopefully they can do the same tonight.

Quite the opposite. I really enjoy watching Blackhawks melt back into oblivion. And Q's plan really did help, 'hawks barley squeaked out a shoot out win against the almighty Atlanta Thrashers :yowza:

And if its so "scary" that you feel that I ***** about them, then why are you on a rival hockey forum whining about people here who are enjoying Blackhawks epic meltdown? :huh:

What I find creepy is not only that you are here crying about it, but Blackhawks fans chant "Detroit Sucks" at their arena when they are not even playing Detroit, but playing some other random NHL team.... Now that's scary.

15 games in, the Hawks are an even .500 team. 15 points in 15 games. .500 teams are usually on the outside looking in in April.

As the Wings know, when you dig yourself a hole early, it's hard to climb out of. The Wings did it last year but it was due to the return of many of there injured players coming back. The only significant injury on the Hawks is Hossa.

There's still a long way to go but as I said earlier, the bandwagon will be empty by Christmas.

Quite the opposite. I really enjoy watching Blackhawks melt back into oblivion. And Q's plan really did help, 'hawks barley squeaked out a shoot out win against the almighty Atlanta Thrashers :yowza:

And if its so "scary" that you feel that I ***** about them, then why are you on a rival hockey forum whining about people here who are enjoying Blackhawks epic meltdown? :huh:

What I find creepy is not only that you are here crying about it, but Blackhawks fans chant "Detroit Sucks" at their arena when they are not even playing Detroit, but playing some other random NHL team.... Now that's scary.

where is this so called "meltdown" you are enjoying? I didnt realise having a 8-7-1 record was considered a "meltdown". The Hawks have struggled some this season, but only idiot fans would think that this is a meltdown we are experiencing. Anyone with half a brain knew that the Hawks would need to have an adjustment period, which is what is going on right now. Gotta work in the new guys with the "core" (lololololol), and it doesnt help that Hossa, our hottest player at the moment has been hurt the last few games.

The Hawks will be fine once Hossa comes back and they play a little more Hockey together and build some chemistry.

Edited by mahimahi23

Guest Heaten

where is this so called "meltdown" you are enjoying? I didnt realise having a 8-7-1 record was considered a "meltdown". The Hawks have struggled some this season, but only idiot fans would think that this is a meltdown we are experiencing. Anyone with half a brain knew that the Hawks would need to have an adjustment period, which is what is going on right now. Gotta work in the new guys with the "core" (lololololol), and it doesnt help that Hossa, our hottest player at the moment has been hurt the last few games.

The Hawks will be fine once Hossa comes back and they play a little more Hockey together and build some chemistry.

Well, your "hottest" player was on a 4 game pointless streak and a -1. So your "hot" and my "hot" must mean two different things. And before last night's squeaker shootout win against the almighty Atlanta team, Hawks are 2-5 in their last 7 and are currently on pace for 87 points in the season. And yes, I enjoy watching the epic meltdown on and off the ice. Sometimes when I get board, I'll head on over to the Blackhawks forum and read all the panic over there too :thumbup:

I wonder if Chicago can beat Oilers yet this year? :ph34r:

Heh. Enjoy your squeaker against Atlanta. Have fun watching Turco lay on his back like a helpless turtle for an entire season. Look at the bright side, you probably won't have to endure Turco in the playoffs. See? There's always a silver lining.

Hossa is your hottest player ? seems you don't even watch your own Hockey team play because i'm pretty sure Sharp has been your best player and I don't even watch the games. As for being 8-7-1, your right thats might not be a bad record for you guys, especially after seeing only one good season in the last decade but Hawks have played more games than anyone by 3 games and they are only tied with the Wings for 4th place. Have fun with your 49 goals scored and 49 goals allowed, seems you guys really are going to make it with those kind of stats.

As for being 8-7-1, your right thats might not be a bad record for you guys, especially after seeing only one good season in the last decade

One great season? I guess you forgot we took you to the WCF the year before. Maybe thats not a great seasn for the mighty Wings, but for us, that was a nice season.

Point is, the Hawks will have to adjust, but they will not struggle all season long, not once we build some cemistry with the new guys. You just want to hate so bad and are so upset we won the cup you will try to disect every little loss, and call every win "lucky". Its just you being bitter that we ar no longer the laughing stock of the West.

Simply put, two years ago you didnt care at all about the "s***ty" Hawks, now you cant stop talking about them.

Guest Heaten

One great season? I guess you forgot we took you to the WCF the year before. Maybe thats not a great seasn for the mighty Wings, but for us, that was a nice season.

Point is, the Hawks will have to adjust, but they will not struggle all season long, not once we build some cemistry with the new guys. You just want to hate so bad and are so upset we won the cup you will try to disect every little loss, and call every win "lucky". Its just you being bitter that we ar no longer the laughing stock of the West.

Simply put, two years ago you didnt care at all about the "s***ty" Hawks, now you cant stop talking about them.

So let me get this straight... you took time out of your busy life to register at a Red Wings forum to tell us we shouldn't talk about the Chicago Blackhawks' meltdown and we are jealous? :unsure:

Being under .500 win percentage (8-9) is really nothing to be jealous about. :thumbup:

Who is we? Do you play for Chicago?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "we took you to the WCF". Detroit and Chicago met in the series, the Hawks didn't take Detroit anywhere.

Hahaha this Hawks fan is hilarious.

That's great man, I have to thank you because I really needed a laugh and a new sig. I've been going to Hawks games here and there since I was a kid, and let me tell you, this is a spot on description of most Hawk fans.

Hey just some advice, don't forget to cut the tags off your jersey. It might arouse suspicion.

TBH, they're still "s***ty" to me.

a quote taken from the article in the OP "The Hawks have only 15 points in their first 15 games of their Stanley Cup defense" So if they average 1 point a game for 82 games, and if you watch hockey just the slightest bit you'll know 82 points isn't enough to get you in to the playoffs in the west.

oh and btw you've played 2-6 more games than EVERYONE else in the nhl.

Edited by RememberStevieY