• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Crymson

Jiri Hudler Watch Thread

Rate this topic

I wish I could find that thread where a bunch of people were so sure Hudler was going to get 60+ points and bashed anyone else who guessed around 50.

Such for threads that have eva in it :P

EDIT: I think I was one who thought Hudler could add depth. But after watching his play yeah... he adds another cap hit and that's about it. I want Wild's John Madden on this team.

Edited by dragonballgtz

I wish I could find that thread where a bunch of people were so sure Hudler was going to get 60+ points and bashed anyone else who guessed around 50.

Ever since he announced he was coming back, i've been saying he's not gonna do anything, he wont get close to 60/70 points, and i've taken a ton of s***, along with Newfy.

Yes, because considering his production his last year here and the depth of the team, it was such a strange prediction.

I swear some posters need to get over their little "OMG I WAS SO RIGHT LET ME TELL YOU SO REPEATEDLY" crap. A Wings player is doing poorly. That isn't something you should hope for or be excited about.

Yes, because considering his production his last year here and the depth of the team, it was such a strange prediction.

I swear some posters need to get over their little "OMG I WAS SO RIGHT LET ME TELL YOU SO REPEATEDLY" crap. A Wings player is doing poorly. That isn't something you should hope for or be excited about.

You'd be doing the same s*** if he was tearing it up right now.

Waa waa waa waa waa. Why won't anybody fight with me? Ozzie is the greatest goaltender of all time! Waa waa waa.

Please keep it up.

Of course it is much easier to make exaggerated statements of things I never said than actually discuss things in a civil manner.

EDIT: I think I was one who thought Hudler could add depth. But after watching his play yeah... he adds another cap hit and that's about it. I want Wild's John Madden on this team.

Mostly everybody did. Imagine if the Wings were losing though. Yikes.

Andrew Ladd has 21 points in 21 games played in ATLANTA. Imagine if we didnt pass him up in the offfseason in favor of cluckles.

Your point is made anyways thanks to Hudler being Hudler, but this is somewhat disingenuous. He plays more minutes per night in Atlanta than any Detroit forward besides Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Kinda hoping Huds gets traded soon. Couple of draft picks would be more than welcome. Just to get this over with. Never liked it one bit that he went over to the KHL and decided now I'll come back. And still not producing 20 games in. I don't care who he's paired with. Runny out of excuses...

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Andrew Ladd has 21 points in 21 games played in ATLANTA. Imagine if we didnt pass him up in the offfseason in favor of cluckles.

Why Ladd? Why not Versteeg?

Seriously, HOH and Doc made an excellent point. They would have LIMITED ice time....

This just in, Babcock scratched Hudler for Thanksgiving Dinner @ Drapes house, reasoning was "lack of effort and concentration" as in holidays past his attempts to connect the fork-to-mouth totally missed and Kris' 8 yr old kid muscled Jiri off the side dishes and pumpkin pie.

Edited by Rivalred

Guest Crymson

I'm out of patience.

Hudler has been given chances at every turn, and he's still been horrible. His latest opportunity was on the point of the 2nd power play unit, and he seems to be making a fair hash of it.

Dude is just struggling. His power play gaffe last night was just terrible.

I still think it's too early/knee-jerkish to consider making a move in terms of management making a roster move (not talking about coach/game-time roster decisions here), but he's just not getting better right now. If Modano was healthy, I'd really strongly consider scratching him again a few games. Heck, I might consider doing that at present roster in a 4th line rotation. He's got to be on thin ice.

Well, I'll say one thing for sure. I noticed him in the game last night, which I usually dont'.

Unfortunately it wasn't for something good.

I never used to be someone who bashes Hudler, but man, one season in the KHL has turned him from a crafty little skilled dude, to mostly useless.

Yeah, this is getting worse for sure. They all looked bad last night but Huds stood out as being terrible. Had some chances to create and would rather pass. Can't use last night's game as a barometer obviously because they were real bad, but the F$%* Hudler?!

Edited by HankthaTank