• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Crymson

Jiri Hudler Watch Thread

Rate this topic

Put him on a line...AND LEAVE HIM THERE!

It is not helping to constantly be moving all the guys around.

There is no order to Babcock's madness this year!

Hudler...get your act together!

He's been looking really good with Helm.

Hudler - Helm - Cleary.

I like it a lot. :thumbup: Hudler's been playing very well over the past 2-3 games, and the points will come soon, I'm sure of it. You can see he's working harder, and we've started to see his eye-popping skill level a few times. Last night he made some very skillful moves that almost resulted in goals. He's nearing an offensive explosion, I can feel it.

Guest mindfly

He's been looking really good with Helm.

Hudler - Helm - Cleary.

I like it a lot. :thumbup: Hudler's been playing very well over the past 2-3 games, and the points will come soon, I'm sure of it. You can see he's working harder, and we've started to see his eye-popping skill level a few times. Last night he made some very skillful moves that almost resulted in goals. He's nearing an offensive explosion, I can feel it.

What happend with hudler's release btw? his shots have looked very weak to say the least.

Edited by mindfly

Guest Hatethedrake!

Forget the offensive explosion. Hudler just needs to score a GOAL and then go from there.

What happend with hudler's release btw? his shots have looked very weak to say the least.

I was wondering the same thing. He had a fantastic wrist shot, but I just don't see it any more. It's not as if its the same shot and he is missing or getting blocked. It's just not there.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I was wondering the same thing. He had a fantastic wrist shot, but I just don't see it any more. It's not as if its the same shot and he is missing or getting blocked. It's just not there.

He could be squeezing the stick too much. He was expected to be a 70 point guy and he's nowhere near that pace. Maybe the pressure is getting to him.

He has been looking better, no one can deny that. I think the only downside to that is Cleary is playing so damn well that anyone that gets around him seems to "look better". I think Cleary has made everyone on that line look better and Helm has been hustling to everything he possibly could.

I'm with others, Hudler gets till January and then after that if he is still not performing up to par, a solution needs 2 be found to improve the team and make sure the Wings are ready to make a run for Lord Stanley's Cup.

He did look better last game and Helm's hustle rubs off on him I think so maybe keep the two of them together for a few games. Helm was amazing last game, he could really break out if he could work on his shot strength and location. His speed and hustle get him loads of chances it's just his finish that needs work. If Hudler could get a couple tap-ins maybe that would pick up his overall game. Here's hoping it's tonight against Chicago!

Guest Crymson

Period one so far:

The good: Hudler took a shot!

The bad: Hudler chose yet again to curl away and pass rather than drive the net.

Period 2

The good: Hudler made a decent pass

The bad: He chose to pass when he had a wide-open net to shoot the puck into. Doh..

Edited by Crymson

1 goal in 27 games. Impressive. So far this season for the sake of lulz:

On a fraction of the even strength only ice time our hard working happy friend gets...

George Parros 3 goals

Colton Orr 2 goals

Derek Boogaard 1 goal (in 22 games)

Aaron Asham 4 goals

Jared Boll 2 goals

Brandon Prust 5 goals

Zenon Konopka 1 goal

Deryk Engelland 2 goals

Shawn Thornton 5 goals

I could do this all day. I could throw how much they make in there as well for extra fun times but its an effort.

Guest mindfly

1 goal in 27 games. Impressive. So far this season for the sake of lulz:

On a fraction of the even strength only ice time our hard working happy friend gets...

George Parros 3 goals

Colton Orr 2 goals

Derek Boogaard 1 goal (in 22 games)

Aaron Asham 4 goals

Jared Boll 2 goals

Brandon Prust 5 goals

Zenon Konopka 1 goal

Deryk Engelland 2 goals

Shawn Thornton 5 goals

I could do this all day. I could throw how much they make in there as well for extra fun times but its an effort.

I wanted asham so bad earlier this summer :/