• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Crymson

Jiri Hudler Watch Thread

Rate this topic

What do we do if we put them on a line together, and Hudler comes out with two ES points and Dats comes out with none?

Trade Hudler because right after getting 2 points is when he'll be at peak value by the looks of this year

Oh yeah. Off the top of my head, Detroit #1 Fan and Newfy I think would have.

Crymson too. There is like 5 devout Cleary supporters that won't waver. wink.gif You can add me in there. Attempting to stay on topic with this obvious derailed thread, Figure.It.Out.JIRI

I don't know if I'd call it defending him, but it was a pretty straightforward assessment.

"He's got to work hard. He's got to compete hard. He's got to find a way to dig in and challenge himself."

I don't think many people question Hudler's offensive abilities. He's demonstrated it in fairly limited icetime in the past. But he's been a shadow of himself. For all the bashing I've done lately, I really do hope he gets going too. The Wings are definitely better if they've got a sniper like Hudler going.

I don't know if I'd call it defending him, but it was a pretty straightforward assessment.

"He's got to work hard. He's got to compete hard. He's got to find a way to dig in and challenge himself."

I don't think many people question Hudler's offensive abilities. He's demonstrated it in fairly limited icetime in the past. But he's been a shadow of himself. For all the bashing I've done lately, I really do hope he gets going too. The Wings are definitely better if they've got a sniper like Hudler going.

You may be right about Babcock not defending him so much as supporting him and underscoring that he believes it's a confidence issue that can be righted by effort and perhaps just potting a few goals. Also, Ken Kal said on the radio tonight that the thinks it's just a matter of time before Hudler regains his happy. I agree--he's got too much skill to be playing this way for too much longer. But he's got to regain the hunger he had before getting that fat Russian contract...

Guest Crymson

You may be right about Babcock not defending him so much as supporting him and underscoring that he believes it's a confidence issue that can be righted by effort and perhaps just potting a few goals. Also, Ken Kal said on the radio tonight that the thinks it's just a matter of time before Hudler regains his happy. I agree--he's got too much skill to be playing this way for too much longer. But he's got to regain the hunger he had before getting that fat Russian contract...

One goal and five assists in almost 30 games... ugh. I can't abide laziness.

If Hudler were to beat Luongo tonight, happiness would ensue around here.

Heh. Beat him at what? Mistakes made?

And then Luongo says to the press later, "Well, I made 6 mistakes but Hudler made 8, so that's an improvement."

:P