• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

diehardredwing19

good day but bad night....

Rate this topic

I totally agree, I hate Canucks fans with a passion. No matter the situation they need to make it about them. Case in point is the article about the Oilers beating the Hawks, all of a sudden you have Canucks fans posting saying how they are an elite team, blah blah blah.

I know quite a few Canucks fans and they are all the same. The team wins and they're totally in your face and obnoxious, as soon as they lose, they're either quiet or complaining that the refs screwed them. They go on and on about how the Leafs, Oilers, Flames, Habs fans are worse, yet fans of those teams all have 1 thing in common, they cannot stand Canucks fans.

One last thing, I live in Chilliwack, about an hour out of Vancouver and so many people assume that because of my geographical location I'm a Canucks fan. I've never cheered for them, never will. I've been through the ups and downs with the Wings and the Oilers and no matter how either team does i'm still behind them 100% unless they play each other and then i'm hooped.

I know quite a few Canucks fans and they are all the same.

Possibly, but if one hangs around with idiots he might stop and consider the old quote about water finding its own level.

All hockey fans are pretty-much cut from the same cloth. Most are good people - and some are fools. Examples of both and everything in between can be found within all fan bases. Claiming that every single Canucks sucks (as you appear to do) is nothing but negative campaigning on your part and a pretty good example of what you yourself claim to hate.

hey sorry guys, i totally wrote my post in slang, its a rookie mistake on my behalf because i barely post on here i just read. but yes met 5 players and even told Helm nice halloween costume as we all know he dressed up as Bertuzzi and he laughed and said yea it was awesome and that the boys still laugh about it. but all in all once again sorry about the slang. i typed it after the game and was just pissed off as well. ps. firecaptain for your information i go to sports broadcast school please don't judge thank you sir! and no guys im actually 24! not a kid lol but i sounded like one so its all good boys and girls

haha dude's right though. I was at the game with my other buddy who's a diehard fan. Holy **** nothing worse than a bunch of idiotic canuck fans.

hey bud! are you the guy that told me go to cobo centre or something before the game in Detroit, you were saying you just got back from Detriot with your buddy and i told you im going to Detroit and going to be at the jan. 2nd game vs the flyers??? if you are i always see you at the wings/nux games haha LETS GO REDWINGS!

hey sorry guys, i totally wrote my post in slang, its a rookie mistake on my behalf because i barely post on here i just read. but yes met 5 players and even told Helm nice halloween costume as we all know he dressed up as Bertuzzi and he laughed and said yea it was awesome and that the boys still laugh about it. but all in all once again sorry about the slang. i typed it after the game and was just pissed off as well. ps. firecaptain for your information i go to sports broadcast school please don't judge thank you sir! and no guys im actually 24! not a kid lol but i sounded like one so its all good boys and girls

hey bud! are you the guy that told me go to cobo centre or something before the game in Detroit, you were saying you just got back from Detriot with your buddy and i told you im going to Detroit and going to be at the jan. 2nd game vs the flyers??? if you are i always see you at the wings/nux games haha LETS GO REDWINGS!

Hey did you and a buddy just come to Detroit to see a game recently?

Possibly, but if one hangs around with idiots he might stop and consider the old quote about water finding its own level.

All hockey fans are pretty-much cut from the same cloth. Most are good people - and some are fools. Examples of both and everything in between can be found within all fan bases. Claiming that every single Canucks sucks (as you appear to do) is nothing but negative campaigning on your part and a pretty good example of what you yourself claim to hate.

struck a nerve did I? No where did i say that all canucks fans are the same, what i did say was the Canucks fans that I KNOW are all the same. Reading comprehension would be a good start for you.

struck a nerve did I? No where did i say that all canucks fans are the same, what i did say was the Canucks fans that I KNOW are all the same. Reading comprehension would be a good start for you.

You said: "I know quite a few Canucks fans and they are all the same."

That can be taken two ways: all Canucks fans are the same - or the ones you know are the same. That's why I said "(as you appear to do)". You really should have picked up on that before you beaked off about my comprehension.

But that's not the only thing that led me to that assessment. There is also a strong overall implication in your post that all Canucks fans are dirtbags. That's called the "flavour" of a piece of writing and something I learned in either post-secondary literature, journalism, creative writing, or English class. Can't recall which. You probably know it on a more simple level as the old "walks like a duck it must be a duck" parable by James Whitcomb Riley. Your post indicates a high level of hatred and contempt for all Canucks fans therefore in my opinion you are a duck. This is further supported by your comments about what they say when they post in various places, and also how they act when they win or lose. Again, and in reference to your comments, "If it walks like a duck..."

Class dismissed.

Edited by Chairman Maouth

You said: "I know quite a few Canucks fans and they are all the same."

That can be taken two ways: all Canucks fans are the same - or the ones you know are the same. That's why I said "(as you appear to do)". You really should have picked up on that before you beaked off about my comprehension.

But that's not the only thing that led me to that assessment. There is also a strong overall implication in your post that all Canucks fans are dirtbags. That's called the "flavour" of a piece of writing and something I learned in either post-secondary literature, journalism, creative writing, or English class. Can't recall which. You probably know it on a more simple level as the old "walks like a duck it must be a duck" parable by James Whitcomb Riley. Your post indicates a high level of hatred and contempt for all Canucks fans therefore in my opinion you are a duck. This is further supported by your comments about what they say when they post in various places, and also how they act when they win or lose. Again, and in reference to your comments, "If it walks like a duck..."

Class dismissed.

Just because someone says that he dislikes some fans of a certain team doesn't mean you have to get all butthurt about it or over analyze it like you have.

Just because someone says that he dislikes some fans of a certain team doesn't mean you have to get all butthurt about it or over analyze it like you have.

At this moment I'm watching TV and talking to you because you're slightly more interesting than a Fritos commercial -- so don't get too carried away about how much of an impact on my life you think you may have.

Edited by Chairman Maouth

I'm from Victoria and was at the game as well. All the way back to the hotel i was being followed by people yelling Dat-sucks behind me. Took it in good stride, it's been a while since i've seen the boys lose in Vancouver.

Guest Shoreline

What's funny is I should check and see if my Canucks forum account still works. Haven't been there for years and registered there shortly after this one to discuss hockey with Canadians, of course, also liking their political discussion (not like I talk politics here or anything) -- one of the political websites I went to with one of their old paranoid posters, TheSteamer. Likely some of the Vancouver fans here can attest to this, but for how hard on Lilja and Ozzie people here were/are, I vividly remember how much more rough on the Sedin twins the 'nucks fans were. It's nice to see the fanbase eventually embraced them after being constantly called the Sedin sisters and always at the top of trade rumors and wishful-like trade scenarios. I kinda think the fans re-evaluating the Sedins coincided with the breakup and departures of their old top line of Bert/Naslund/Morrison, and eventual fan loyalty to really decent players.

What's funny is I should check and see if my Canucks forum account still works. Haven't been there for years and registered there shortly after this one to discuss hockey with Canadians, of course, also liking their political discussion (not like I talk politics here or anything) -- one of the political websites I went to with one of their old paranoid posters, TheSteamer. Likely some of the Vancouver fans here can attest to this, but for how hard on Lilja and Ozzie people here were/are, I vividly remember how much more rough on the Sedin twins the 'nucks fans were. It's nice to see the fanbase eventually embraced them after being constantly called the Sedin sisters and always at the top of trade rumors and wishful-like trade scenarios. I kinda think the fans re-evaluating the Sedins coincided with the breakup and departures of their old top line of Bert/Naslund/Morrison, and eventual fan loyalty to really decent players.

The problem with the official Canucks site is that it's massive and has by far the largest membership of any NHL forum. There's a lot of reactionary teens etc.

I have no idea where the Sedin sisters thing came from; whether it was from a Canucks fan or a rival fan. All I know now is that if it's used it's most certainly by rival fans. I also wouldn't say they ever had it all that tough in Vancouver even when they were second liners to the West Coast Express. They were always recognized as being talented playmakers but lacked finish around the net. Last couple of years that's obviously changed.