• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/8 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Well, it was kind of a back and forth game. The Wings mostly only had jump in the 3rd and then into OT, though. I guess "wait until the 3rd to turn it on and win" makes this an old-school sort of game, then. :P

classic rope-a-dope

Guest mindfly

So, guys, what do you think they should do about the floaters and non-performers on this team?

So, guys, what do you think they should do about the floaters and non-performers on this team?

Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good win tonight. Like seeing Salei and Modano get more comfortable. They are looking better and better. Still meh on Hudler. I'm gonna give him more time before I start whining about him. I think he is just having a hard time finding his identity on this team.

Rare to say Datsyuk and abysmal in the same sentence... And while I wouldnt as far as to say that, but he hasn't played very well tonight.

I was yelling at him in the 3rd period when he should have shot the damn puck instead of trying to pass it into a crowd. As far as I know he's still speaking to me. :)

I am getting tired of seeing these stupid defensive pairings; no one knows how to anticipate how their partner will play, which is making the entire team look lost. Babcock, who is the best coach in the world by a long shot, needs to quit switching pairings every game and stick with it. I would like to see Lidstrom- Rafi (this is the best pairing and has been soooo successful so stick with it), Kronners- Stu (same thing as the first unit except not AS GOOD) then the bottom pairing. IMO if he sticks with these pairings then it will also enable the forward lines to anticipte plays and passes and allow a quicker transition game.

Also I would like to see Babs switch up the lines a bit for the rest of the game.

Zetterberg- Datsyuk- Franzen (Homer has been slowing them down tonight and Mule needs to get going this will solve it)

Bertuzzi- Fils- Hudler (Hudler plays well with Fil and could get him going in the 3rd with a chance)

Cleary- Modanno- Abdalkator (nothing wrong with this line)

Eaves- Helm- Homer (4th line to just get energy shouldnt play too much in the 3rd)

Mebee Homer could redirect some of Helm's shots into the net. :yowza:

I want to see Z get the tying goal and or the winner.

Your wish was their command. :hehe:

Tonights game was great, very action-filled and intense. Lidstrom and Datsyuk keeping their point streaks and Cleary netting in another, his play these past few games has been amazing.

why does everyone criticize Salei's play? I think that he was shaky for the first few games of the season, but ever since then he has been solid as a 6'th dman. Not flashy but reliable. I feel safer with Salei as the 6'th compared to having Lilja.

He looked good tonight.

esteef

Tonights game was great, very action-filled and intense. Lidstrom and Datsyuk keeping their point streaks.

Sweet Dats and Lids keeping the point streak,i missed the game because of afternoon shift at work but was checking the scores every few mins.Too bad Howard has to restart his streak.