• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Justin Abdelkader

Rate this topic

Playing superbly. :thumbup:

Has turned our dreadful 3rd line into our current most productive line.

He hits, he plays with an edge, he's good on faceoffs, he goes hard to the net.

Anyone else really, really like this guy?

he has given life to that which had none. love me some Abby. if it weren't for that untimely injury, he would have been sparking the team for several games prior.

go state, go wings, go abby

Playing superbly. :thumbup:

Has turned our dreadful 3rd line into our current most productive line.

He hits, he plays with an edge, he's good on faceoffs, he goes hard to the net.

Anyone else really, really like this guy?

I love Abby. He brings a unique dimension to the team and third line. He's been producing well this far- he's plus 5 in five games this far.

I'm liking him.

Between him and Helm, the future looks bright.

I've heard that the two of them are referred to by the rest of the team as "Dumb and Dumber", but I hope that isn't in a bad way.

Not to mention that he has spawned more nicknames than few others before him.

Edited by 55fan

I'm liking him.

Between him and Helm, the future looks bright.

I've heard that the two of them are referred to by the rest of the team as "Dumb and Dumber", but I hope that isn't in a bad way.

Not to mention that he has spawned more nicknames than few others before him.

I've enjoyed watching both Abby and Cleary so far this season. Both have a lot of fire in their play, and put in 110% effort every shift.

I'm pretty sure that they've been called Dumb and Dumber for a while now. Doubt they're being derogatory.

Cleary and Z are cycling like Lance Armstrong out there. It's beautiful to watch. :thumbup:

Theyre cycling like they have one nut and theyre on steroids? :hehe:

But seriously some people were questioning if he'll ever be more then a third liner in this league because he didnt have many points last season. Well look what the guy can do with linemates that aren't Maltby and May. He's alreadya very solid third liner and hes just about to play his first NHL season. He'll be a top 6er and score 20 goals in the next 3 years I think

i think abby has a lot of potential still for the team. If he stays with us, i could see him being a real leader on the team, among the players coming out of GR in the next few years.

Me, too. He's just amazing and he's not even close to his peak yet. I think he could potentially be another Franzen: we're expecting a solid 3rd liner, but if he ever discovers his scoring touch like Franzen did look out.

It also helps that cleary is throwing his body and is everywhere in the play for the 3rd line, when you have 2 players running around throwing their body around and getting dirty in the plays its great. I think abby and cleary are magical together. Did anyone else notice babcock used the 3rd line as a grind line against nashville?

He really developed his game over the off season, he really has figured out how to protect the puck and use his strength to shield. Honestly his game last night against the Yotes was probably the best he's played....he could be dangerous on the 3rd line.