• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

Music at the Joe

Rate this topic

Did T. Campbell change his line-up? Was he fired?

Instead of hearing "Get Ready For This" followed by Mike Myers' "The Laser!" sound effect, I heard some s***ty club music.

Now I'm hearing Lady Gaga between whistles...? WTF???

YIKES! Could handle about 1 minute of that- it made me think of Robo Cop- this would have been the perfect song for the end credits.

Why would you say such horrible things? I think you should watch Robocop 50 or 100 times and get your head right.

I would lose my s*** if the Red Wings came out to the Robocop theme.

As an athlete... I always hated when older music was played. The techno style is great to pump up the crowd and the players. Also, they are offering student rush tickets... So I am guessing there a lot more younger students going.

I don't know how you would be targeting younger kids by swapping out Bon Jovi for worse Bon Jovi and Def Leppard too. At least the techno is a little less Whiskey Tango.

Edited by kook_10

Marketing director must feel the need in targeting 18 year old teenagers to come to our games and finds this is the way to get them. YESSSSSSSSSSSS, fire this ****** immediately.

I thought that all the 18 year olds had left the state, or were at universities preparing to leave the state. Doesn't marketing read the newspapers?

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i noticed this last night too

there seemed to be alot of dance mix type songs.

i would th ink it would be to pump up the crowd/players and look what happened

after a sloppy 2nd ( no pun intended ) (( hey that ryhmed!!))

they wings came back in the third and won the game!!

but im thinking that all these dance mix songs are really big market sellers.

thats why its awesome being in the music industry right now. either way your songs are gonna get remixed. heck, even country music is getting remixed. heavy metal, alternative, rock, you name it. it seems that these artists make big profit from remixing from top artists of today. its astounding.!!

ill just post some examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_fnmFnrP0c

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlhRlP_0zk

Artist - DJs From Mars

i noticed this last night too

there seemed to be alot of dance mix type songs.

i would th ink it would be to pump up the crowd/players and look what happened

after a sloppy 2nd ( no pun intended ) (( hey that ryhmed!!))

they wings came back in the third and won the game!!

but im thinking that all these dance mix songs are really big market sellers.

thats why its awesome being in the music industry right now. either way your songs are gonna get remixed. heck, even country music is getting remixed. heavy metal, alternative, rock, you name it. it seems that these artists make big profit from remixing from top artists of today. its astounding.!!

You say this like it's a good thing...

At the Joe, stick to the classics, people can go to Bleu after the game if they want to fist pump.

he,he someone finally made this thread.

If they gonna stick with the electronic music,let it be the Detroit techno and not some crap like Enrique Iglesias or Lady Penis :scared:

Besides,no one's gonna convince me that the crowd wasn't pumped on hells bells or on o fortuna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kjh9lQXLWk&p=AA18E558C6A5136B&playnext=1&index=5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrML6s1wNHk