• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 w00p33

w00p33

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:31 AM

Emerick is terrible, he has a vocabulary of about 5 words and his voice is beyond awful, and all he knows about is the ahl, college, and pittsburgh.

Forslund has a pretty good voice but what he says is pretty annoying along with the way he says goal

Emerick - Disagree, and agree... speaks well but what a terrible voice!

Forslund - good god I hate that, it sounds like a cheesy "B" movie voice saying "ghoul" in a weak slasher flick.

He's a lot like the TSN or Rogers guy that does Oilers (I think, may be Flames) in that I can listen to him.. RIGHT up until he says either Goal or Scores.

I'll add more in a minute...

#22 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:58 AM

Emerick - Disagree, and agree... speaks well but what a terrible voice!

Forslund - good god I hate that, it sounds like a cheesy "B" movie voice saying "ghoul" in a weak slasher flick.

He's a lot like the TSN or Rogers guy that does Oilers (I think, may be Flames) in that I can listen to him.. RIGHT up until he says either Goal or Scores.

I'll add more in a minute...

the flames guy is the guy who says sceeeeeeeeeeoors when the flames score, the oilers guy is pretty good
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#23 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

I thought everyone hated Gary Thorne? I love him too. He's the voice of my childhood and so many amazing Wings moments.

I love Ken Daniels. He has a passion in his voice in big moments that can be paralelled by few. Just watch Cleary's goal in Game 7 against Anaheim. s*** tears me up everytime.

Rick Jeanneret, Rick Jeanneret, Rick Jeanneret. Love him. Some people hate him too.
Rick moments...

Chris Drury goal
RJ Top Ten

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings, 11 November 2010 - 01:57 AM.

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

#24 cprice12

cprice12

Resident St. Louis Blues Supporter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:18 AM

Best all time is Dan Kelly....no question.
There's Dan Kelly, and then there's everyone else.

Posted Image

#25 TheWestWing

TheWestWing

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:25 AM

Terry Crispy - but not when sober.

#26 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

Gary Thorne used to have sex with the Avs players from about 1995 to 2003. So he will always be one of the worst ones for me. I still like Sam Rosen. I enjoy his broadcasts.
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams