• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/11 GDT: Oilers 2 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Well heres Hudlers chance. I think this game is going to be the make or break for him. If he still plays like s*** with Flip and Franzen he'll be gone.

I think this one has potential to be rough, theyll probably have Big E's number for beating up Brule.

Abdelkader in a 4th line role will be fun to see since he just smashes everything when hes out there.

and dats will probably do something sweet

Like wings would trade a 2.875M player early in the season, not very Holland-like...

Well heres Hudlers chance. I think this game is going to be the make or break for him. If he still plays like s*** with Flip and Franzen he'll be gone.

I think this one has potential to be rough, theyll probably have Big E's number for beating up Brule.

Abdelkader in a 4th line role will be fun to see since he just smashes everything when hes out there.

and dats will probably do something sweet

Edmonton does have a fairly rough team, hopefully Detroit answers the bell if Edmonton runs around. Hudler better show up tonight.

hopeful for good things from Jiri and the 2nd line overall. As for getting rid of Hudler, thankfully that wont be happening. Not when you start slow after being out of the league for an entire season and are a young talent who could probably consistently score 25-35 a year.

hopeful for good things from Jiri and the 2nd line overall. As for getting rid of Hudler, thankfully that wont be happening. Not when you start slow after being out of the league for an entire season and are a young talent who could probably consistently score 25-35 a year.

I think he's running out of his chances though. The team can only wait so long for him to develop, you know?

I think he's running out of his chances though. The team can only wait so long for him to develop, you know?

I'd be happy with his 08-09 form, to be honest. His playing style seems to have changed since he left, in that he's playing much softer.

I'd be happy with his 08-09 form, to be honest. His playing style seems to have changed since he left, in that he's playing much softer.

Considering how soft he was before he even left, that is really saying something. I think we'll see a repeat of the Leino situation that went down last year.

I'll be hopefully watching the game on TV tonight. Any time I can see the Wings on TV. I take over the leaving room. :cool:

Sweet It's on Sportsnet Oilers

Edited by TeeMan

Good streams? Sorry, didn't go back through posts to find streams.

That's a lot of searching. Anyone want to help out with streams?

Edit: Sorry, it double posted, cause the "Multipost" feature kicked in. But then it just decided to post, and double it up.

Sorry. I'm high.

Edited by truebladearmy

Lol.