• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest mindfly

Eaves scratched tonight - Hudler top6

Rate this topic

I don't like the changes one bit. Hudler should be seeing the press box tbh. However against all teams to do this against at least it's against Edmonton. If we lose tonight against a lowly Edmonton team it's not gonna be good. This should be a no contest affair. Really want to see Hudler go bye bye...

That makes two of us....i've been saying all summer that he wasn't gonna get 60 or 70 points and I was called a dumbass..not looking too idiotic right now.

That makes two of us....i've been saying all summer that he wasn't gonna get 60 or 70 points and I was called a dumbass..not looking too idiotic right now.

Yeah I remember you and I saying we should just trade him when he comes back and most people were calling us dumb asses and idiots haha.

Oh well Hudler is the same as he always has been, slow, small, weak but has good PP vision. Theres a reason he played 4th line in the 08 playoffs.

He better come to play tonight or kiss his ass goodbye

Just remember its November and if you can get Hudler playing well he's going to put up more points then Miller, Abs or Eaves.

I like all those guys alot more at least right now than Hudler but he has a scoring ability that they do not. This is a short term sacrifice against a s***ty team with the hope that you can get happy moving in the right direction.

Yeah I remember you and I saying we should just trade him when he comes back and most people were calling us dumb asses and idiots haha.

Oh well Hudler is the same as he always has been, slow, small, weak but has good PP vision. Theres a reason he played 4th line in the 08 playoffs.

Haha yeah and everyone told us were gonna look like dumbasses that know nothing about hockey when Hudler puts up 70 haha.

I don't think he'll show up tonight.

I don't like the changes one bit. Hudler should be seeing the press box tbh. However against all teams to do this against at least it's against Edmonton. If we lose tonight against a lowly Edmonton team it's not gonna be good. This should be a no contest affair. Really want to see Hudler go bye bye...

This 1,000 times!!!

There is a reason he scored the game winner in game 4 of the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals.

He has offensive flair, and has shown it in the past. No way is Holland going to trade him or get rid of him based on one (or even 13 games). Don't be delusional.

There is a reason he scored the game winner in game 4 of the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals.

He has offensive flair, and has shown it in the past. No way is Holland going to trade him or get rid of him based on one (or even 13 games). Don't be delusional.

Yeah the reason was because he was given a gift to be alone infront of the net from Stuart. Miller and Eaves could both take a backhander like that too.

I know Hudler has more offensive flair, or at least did, but Kovalev has quite a bit as well but when your heart isnt in it then it means nothing really.

newfy you're a real pythia huh

Doesnt take a pythia to know Hudler is overrated, small, weak and overpaid ;)

What I don't like about this whole situation is that Eaves and Miller are the ones getting punished for working hard and doing there job out there on the ice. I really liked the fourth line of Helm, Eaves, and Miller.

I know that they want to get Hudler going, but I think that he should have to earn his ice time and not just have it handed to him. I am sure that he is trying, but if other players are playing better than him , then he should be the one to sit.

I don't like this at all. I may be alone in thinking this but I believe that the second line slowed down and lost some chemistry when Hudler was injected into that line for the second pp unit. Bert was one of our leading point guys at that time and they replaced him. Babcock is a good coach but WTF?

Yeah the reason was because he was given a gift to be alone infront of the net from Stuart. Miller and Eaves could both take a backhander like that too.

Oh please. It's not like Stuart thread a needle on that or that Hudler had all the time in the world to make the shot.

I know Hudler has more offensive flair, or at least did, but Kovalev has quite a bit as well but when your heart isnt in it then it means nothing really.

Your assertion that Hudler's heart isn't in it is based on what?

Doesnt take a pythia to know Hudler is overrated, small, weak and overpaid ;)

Yes, becasue the mass majority is overrating him, and 2.8 million is overpaid for a guy who can poentially score 60-70 points.

What a joke of a contract. Holland should have asked LGW first.

Oh please. It's not like Stuart thread a needle on that or that Hudler had all the time in the world to make the shot.

Your assertion that Hudler's heart isn't in it is based on what?

Yes, becasue the mass majority is overrating him, and 2.8 million is overpaid for a guy who can poentially score 60-70 points.

What a joke of a contract. Holland should have asked LGW first.

Doesn't matter what he "potentially" can do. Its what he actually does, which is little..3 points and a -6 in 11 games so far. You quit being dillusional. 2.8 million for what hes bringing right now is beyond overpaid.

Doesn't matter what he "potentially" can do. Its what he actually does, which is little..3 points and a -6 in 11 games so far. You quit being dillusional. 2.8 million for what hes bringing right now is beyond overpaid.

How many games has he played? Oh right, 11.

For the record I never said Hudler was doing respectable or good. That is you trying to twist my argument so you can attempt to refute it.

My entire point is Hudler is not going to be traded based on so few games. His value isn't determined based on that either, despite you two trying your damnedest to say such about the "soft, heartless Euro". That is the delusion.

How many games has he played? Oh right, 11.

For the record I never said Hudler was doing respectable or good. That is you trying to twist my argument so you can attempt to refute it.

My entire point is Hudler is not going to be traded based on so few games. His value isn't determined based on that either, despite you two trying your damnedest to say such about the "soft, heartless Euro". That is the delusion.

I'm saying if he CONTINUES to play like he has started the year, he'll be gone. I never called him a "soft, heartless Euro", so you're the one twisting my argument so you can refute it. Good try, though.

Hudler is a good hockey player, period. It's been 11 games, he just came back from a year in another country, and playing in totally different rinks (dimensions). After tonight, I hope the drubbing dies down a bit. This is a guy that put up 57 points, before the KHL, in about 13 minutes of ice time. 13 minutes, seriously, thats like 1 minute more than Darren Helm sees a game. He dominated in the AHL, easily held his own in the NHL, and destroyed the KHL (what some would call the next best pro league). Babcock and Holland know what they are doing.

Hudler is not Leino 2.0, not even close. With that said, look what Leino can do with the right guys. I wouldn't be suprised if Hudler finished with 50+ points (in third line minutes) and had a plus rating. I'd also be willing to bet other GM's don't think he's lazy and he sucks. I bet you'd have quite a few GM's with their hands out if he went on the market. Unlike Leino, when he was traded, Hudler has shown he can produce in this league.

Edited by achildr1

LOL--

Eva and I been saying this for two years now! :P

Hudler is a good hockey player, period. It's been 11 games, he just came back from a year in another country, and playing in totally different rinks (dimensions). After tonight, I hope the drubbing dies down a bit. This is a guy that put up 57 points, before the KHL, in about 13 minutes of ice time. 13 minutes, seriously, thats like 1 minute more than Darren Helm sees a game. He dominated in the AHL, easily held his own in the NHL, and destroyed the KHL (what some would call the next best pro league). Babcock and Holland know what they are doing.

Hudler is not Leino 2.0, not even close. With that said, look what Leino can do with the right guys. I wouldn't be suprised if Hudler finished with 50+ points (in third line minutes) and had a plus rating. I'd also be willing to bet other GM's don't think he's lazy and he sucks. I bet you'd have quite a few GM's with their hands out if he went on the market. Unlike Leino, when he was traded, Hudler has shown he can produce in this league.

THIS

Just remember its November and if you can get Hudler playing well he's going to put up more points then Miller, Abs or Eaves.

I like all those guys alot more at least right now than Hudler but he has a scoring ability that they do not. This is a short term sacrifice against a s***ty team with the hope that you can get happy moving in the right direction.

I agree with you that he could put of more points than Miller, Abs, Eaves and you forgot to mention Helm. However the fact is he isn't even producing. One assist tonight vs Edmonton. s*** Miller could have done that on the second line along with Eaves, Abs and Helm. Anyone else smelling trade. I really can't believe Babs thought Hudler could put up 60 points after playing a one year in the KHL. Playing there and then coming back, you aren't gonna put up big numnbers. I'll give Hudler some credit, he played okish tonight. However it was lowly Edmonton....

I agree with you that he could put of more points than Miller, Abs, Eaves and you forgot to mention Helm. However the fact is he isn't even producing. One assist tonight vs Edmonton. s*** Miller could have done that on the second line along with Eaves, Abs and Helm. Anyone else smelling trade. I really can't believe Babs thought Hudler could put up 60 points after playing a one year in the KHL. Playing there and then coming back, you aren't gonna put up big numnbers. I'll give Hudler some credit, he played okish tonight. However it was lowly Edmonton....

No, none of those players would have had the patience to wait for an opportunity and make that pass through traffic right to Filppula.

The fourth line is great but they try to force things a lot.

No, none of those players would have had the patience to wait for an opportunity and make that pass through traffic right to Filppula.

The fourth line is great but they try to force things a lot.

Yeah maybe not that specific play. Different players create different opportunites for teammates and themselves. It was a nice assist. Great. 2. whatever million and he's on average to have 20 points this season. Haha. Also love the fact of how s***ty you play you get promoted on this team. WTF...

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Yeah maybe not that specific play. Different players create different opportunites for teammates and themselves. It was a nice assist. Great. 2. whatever million and he's on average to have 20 points this season. Haha. Also love the fact of how s***ty you play you get promoted on this team. WTF...

Hate him however you want, he's still a great playmaker and made a great play that gave Flip what was pretty much a gimme goal.

At least recognize that.

Yeah maybe not that specific play. Different players create different opportunites for teammates and themselves.

The fourth line had no points tonight.

It was a nice assist. Great. 2. whatever million and he's on average to have 20 points this season. Haha. Also love the fact of how s***ty you play you get promoted on this team. WTF...

And? Averages are useless this early on. Players get hot and cold throughout an entire 82 game season.

Also I love the fact that you think you know more than Mike Babcock. Good on you.

The fourth line had no points tonight.

And? Averages are useless this early on. Players get hot and cold throughout an entire 82 game season.

Also I love the fact that you think you know more than Mike Babcock. Good on you.

Fourth line isn't suppose to score. Also I know jack s*** compared to Babs. Thanks. But if Hudler doesn't live up to expectations. I'll be talking with you in several months.