• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#81 CopenhagenWing

CopenhagenWing

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

The people that fail to realize when an Interstate has multiple lanes. If someone is coming up behind you driving faster than yourself, get the frank over. Leave it to the cops to control how other people are driving.

#82 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

This may be a personal thing but it bugs the snot out of me.

I have a spouse who insists on sleeping with the tv on. Whatever he is watching when he falls asleep, that's what he leaves it on. Try sleeping when there is a shoot-'em-up, sci-fi, horror, or even infomercial on. If you have to have something on for noise, try one of the Sunrise Earth videos. One from Cape Cod, or northern California, or the river in Maine. The sound of the water will put me to sleep in 10 minutes or less. Otherwise, let me turn the damned thing off.
Posted Image

#83 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

This may be a personal thing but it bugs the snot out of me.

I have a spouse who insists on sleeping with the tv on. Whatever he is watching when he falls asleep, that's what he leaves it on. Try sleeping when there is a shoot-'em-up, sci-fi, horror, or even infomercial on. If you have to have something on for noise, try one of the Sunrise Earth videos. One from Cape Cod, or northern California, or the river in Maine. The sound of the water will put me to sleep in 10 minutes or less. Otherwise, let me turn the damned thing off.

I dated a girl that was like that, it's the worse! She'd HAVE to have it on and with volume to go to sleep. Even in the middle of the night, if I turned it off, she'd wake up from her sleep coma and get in a tizzy. We lasted a month haha
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#84 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

Im Canadian so nothing bothers me. :cool:

nahh jk im a pretty easy going laid back kind of person.
one thing though i am very illiterate especially when it comes to spelling/punctuation so i hope that someone is aware of this and brings it to my attiontion. in fact first to edit my post gets a plus rating +. it could be you! *Electrophile*. It could be you! *55fan* :clap: :clap:

just rather small tidbits bother me though:

1. healthy people that CAN and have the ability to work but refuse too so they go on welfare/disabilty.

2. its been mentioned before but people who take way to long to order something at fast food places (in my case its Subway or Tim Hortons) (( im having one right now too :cool: ))

3. people who dont shut up before a movie starts at the theatre. i mean theatres were meant to WATCH movies, not TALK. <_<

4. people who cut in line at the grocery store. i mean i feel like im back in elementary school at the lunch line. seriouslyyyy.

5. people that dont cover their nose/mouth when they cough/sneeze.

6. when i forget to buy two bottles of maple syrup at the grocery store. i pay for it in the end and my pancakes are lonely with no maple syrup :(

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
.....................................................did i mention Justin Bieber? <_<

there we go i made grammatical errors for someone to correct. hurry hurry hurry! that positive rating is waiting for a prowd owner :) :)

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24, 29 November 2010 - 05:14 PM.

#85 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,454 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:16 PM

I saw a kid in the mall yesterday with the Bieber hair in his face and a stupid cap on... he looked like a moron.

I think this means I am old. :P

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#86 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

You're not old Linda, I hate Bieber too! My oldest loves all things Justin Bieber. I miss the days of them both loving the Jonas Brothers, I'll take them over him any day. :lol:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#87 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:46 PM

Justin Bieber's face bothers the hell outta me..i wanna smash something every time I see a picture of that kid.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#88 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:02 AM

Chelsea Lately
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#89 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:53 AM

I'm Canadian, so nothing bothers me. :cool:

Nahh, j/k. I'm a pretty easy-going, laid-back kind of person.
One thing though: I am very illiterate, especially when it comes to spelling/punctuation, so I hope that someone is aware of this and brings it to my attention. In fact, the first to edit my post gets a plus rating +. It could be you, *Electrophile*. It could be you, *55fan*. :clap: :clap:

Just rather small tidbits bother me though:

1. Healthy people that CAN and have the ability to work, but refuse to, so they go on welfare/disability.

2. It's been mentioned before, but people who take way too long to order something at fast food places (in my case, it's Subway or Tim Horton's) (( I'm having one right now too :cool: ))

3. People who don't shut up before a movie starts at the theatre. I mean, theatres were meant to WATCH movies, not TALK. <_<

4. People who cut in line at the grocery store. I mean, I feel like I'm back in elementary school at the lunch line. Seriouslyyyy.

5. People that don't cover their nose/mouth when they cough/sneeze.

6. When I forget to buy two bottles of maple syrup at the grocery store, I pay for it in the end, and my pancakes are lonely with no maple syrup :(

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
.....................................................Did I mention Justin Bieber? <_<

There we go! I made grammatical errors for someone to correct. Hurry, hurry, hurry! That positive rating is waiting for a proud owner :) :)

Plus me.

Pat, I hear you on the tv thing. That's why Mitch and I never spend an entire night together. He can't sleep with it off and even has been known to channel surf in his sleep.

My mind tries to make sense of it, but I always end up trying to understand something like "In the spring, the cow gives birth to Visanthe Shaincoe in the end zone. The Vikings talked to my doctor about my erectile dysfunction, which could save you hundreds on car insurance in the Middle East."

#90 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

Plus me.

Pat, I hear you on the tv thing. That's why Mitch and I never spend an entire night together. He can't sleep with it off and even has been known to channel surf in his sleep.

My mind tries to make sense of it, but I always end up trying to understand something like "In the spring, the cow gives birth to Visanthe Shaincoe in the end zone. The Vikings talked to my doctor about my erectile dysfunction, which could save you hundreds on car insurance in the Middle East."

That's enough to give you nightmares :lol:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#91 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

It bothers me that I can't seem to keep my posts in "Story Time" to one word sometimes. C'mon, though....bacon without eggs??!! :)
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#92 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:57 PM

It bothers me that I can't seem to keep my posts in "Story Time" to one word sometimes. C'mon, though....bacon without eggs??!! :)

:lol: That was you? I thought it was Hockeytown which is why I commented, because Karen called him on it before.

Poor Kids This bothers me a lot! These poor kids did not ask to be born to those parents. I do not understand how anyone can hurt a child let alone their own flesh and blood. I would kill to protect my children if necessary. It makes me so sad to think about these poor kids suffering because their own father is messed up and can't deal with his life. I'm sorry but I don't think you should be having children if you aren't mature enough to understand that they need to be your whole world, take care of them, protect them and raise them with all the love they deserve.

I know that I am very mindful about who I introduce my kids to and who they are allowed to be around. You have to be suspicious of everyone these days.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#93 Stolberg

Stolberg

you call that blowing?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

people that say "these days"

#94 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Raffi getting butt-hugged whilst in uniform.

#95 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:13 PM

Acorns in the attic.

works every time

#96 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:18 PM

When people leave grocery carts all around the middle of the parking lot. Get some exercise, walk 20 feet, and put it in the designed areas they set up. It only takes an extra 45 seconds.

#97 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:27 AM

^^^Agreed^^^

#98 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,454 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

When people leave grocery carts all around the middle of the parking lot. Get some exercise, walk 20 feet, and put it in the designed areas they set up. It only takes an extra 45 seconds.

OMG. Hot button for me, you're so right, Jack! :thumbup:

Paper cuts. Ow?

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#99 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

Paper cuts are the worst because they hurt so much and never seem to stop bleeding either.

I agree about the carts, it really irritates me when there is a bunch of them blocking a parking space too. But my worry is always denting someone's car, especially mine.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#100 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

This!! People are so lazy! :ranting:

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users