• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsownnhl43

Flippula vs Hudler

Rate this topic

Well all I can say, as a Hudler slappy, is that if he keeps up with his play of the last couple games a lot of crow will be had by all. And I think everyone will be happy to have it.

Well all I can say, as a Hudler slappy, is that if he keeps up with his play of the last couple games a lot of crow will be had by all. And I think everyone will be happy to have it.

If Crow helps us win a cup, I'll eat a deep fried bucket of it.

I'll tell you what, if we could combine Flip and Huds into one player, we'd have another Datsyuk on our hands. Flip has got the drive and the more complete game but not a lot of offensive skill...oh, and height. Huds has got plenty of offensive skill to go around, but he struggles mentally and not only is he literally small, he plays small. Neither of these guys individually have lived up to the hype consistently at any point in their careers. They likely never will. So again, the obvious solution is to Frankenstein their asses into one complete, skilled player.

This has been debated ad nauseum over the past 5-6 years, and I do realize that it is a relatively pointless debate being that we have both players. But are the die hard Hudler supporters ready to put this one to bed and eat crow?

:D

:blink: Is this even a debate anymore? Piddler.....OUT! I know the Cap numbers would prolly be over, but if we could trade Piddler for Steve Sullivan that would be awesome! (but I doubt Nashville would do it anyway considering my recent bowel movement has higher trade value than Piddler does right now....)

and to the OP, it's FILPPULA not FLIPPULA, but at least you got the two P's right! :lol: just busting ya up a bit on the obvious typo...

Edited by LeftWinger

Maybe Mike Ilitch is funding that kind of research now, we don't know.

Next year it'll be something like this.

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Franzen-Filppudler-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Abdelkader-Eaves

Miller-Helm-Mursak

I don't think there's a salary cap on Frankensteining research, so why the hell not?! Get it done, Kenny!