• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Crosby looking lethal

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Its a Reebok add. That pretty much says it right there.

Sort of felt it was too good to be true, if you're good at physics you can actually confirm if it's possible or not.

Sort of felt it was too good to be true, if you're good at physics you can actually confirm if it's possible or not.

Its possible but obviously exaggerated. Particularly the one the lifts the net right off the ice and conveniently places it back on its pegs.

That being said i hate Reebok their gear is garbage.

Edited by Original-Six

Pretty impressive to make the net move... could it be fake? some are suggesting that on other forums...

Bettman did the editing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's real, however I was wondering if it's a lighter net made just for the commercial.

hahaha Fake... if you watch the last couple shots.... the net moves before the pucks moves the twine.... sorry... but if crosby could really do that.... there would be more then a handful of other players that could... Weber Doughty and do I dare say Ericsson lol... The guy did register some pretty impressive shots in the AHL skills comp... Video is fake but cool idea i must say sucks it has to be Crosby...

On a more related note.... Can we please stop posting about this Kid..... Yes he is a great player... but Im sick of it being forced down my throat... I rather watch Stamkos rip one timers Shelf any day of the week...

crash

A puck weighs 6 ounces. A goal net weighs close to 70 pounds. That alone is enough to tell anyone with a brain that it's a fake. Smart idea for a ad, though. It's clearly viral, and the ad's point is that the stick provides a ton of extra power on your shot.

A puck weighs 6 ounces. A goal net weighs close to 70 pounds. That alone is enough to tell anyone with a brain that it's a fake. Smart idea for a ad, though. It's clearly viral, and the ad's point is that the stick provides a ton of extra power on your shot.

A gumball, weighing 3 ounces can pierce your skull if it reaches terminal velocity. Weight vs weight is a terrible argument if you don't factor in speed. Anchor in one post like the video and I could find a friend to replicate it. A shot is like 100+ foot pounds, which is clearly enough to move a net.

Edited by Konnan511