• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DanZ

Mike Modano has been playing well

Rate this topic

With all the crap he got at the beginning of the season, he has been playing really well in my opinion the past few games. I don't know the stats, but he seems to really be meshing. It seemed to start when Abdelkader came into the lineup. Anyways, just wanted to recognize his improved play

Yeah I've definitely noticed a steady improvement from his game, actually dating back to the first 4 or 5 games or so, but as of the past week he's really started to look more like a Red Wing and not a Dallas Star.

Also just a side note (and not meaning to derail this thread but it doesn't deserve its own topic) but has anyone else noticed that Hudler replaced the Huds/Osgood postgame cluck with the Huds/Howard postgame goalie cage grab-and-shake?

He looked great tonight. My 1st live game of the season.

IMG_4622.jpg

Practicing his stick handling during pre game warm up:

Was hoping he would have put it away on the break-a-way (be aware I tried video'ing while watching, which = shaky camera work);

He seems to be working a lot harder to generate chances, which is good.

However that may be a product of Cleary's dominant stretch and Bertuzzi finally finding himself in Detroit.

Either way, I don't really care. He is doing great.

I don't think that's the case at all. If you watch him close, he is starting to find his areas and he's beginning to pass to areas on the ice with more precision. Which shows that's he's starting to find good chemistry with his teammates. Wouldn't be surprised if he is just beginning to take flight. Plus he was really quick to get involved in a scrum the other night. I like seeing that too.

Edited by Broken 16