• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

How about these lines?

Rate this topic

4) Abdelkader-Helm-Eaves/Miller/Draper

Well, the only issue I see with this is with the fourth line. Eaves and Miller have been playing fantastic...actually that 4th line has been our most consistent line and bringing it every night. Babs has said so himself. In addition, these guys are monsters on the PK. IMO-I don't believe in creating an atmosphere where playing well gets you less playing time and rotated in and out of the line up. I think Babs made this clear by benching Hudler when he easily could have gone to the 4th line for a sacraficial lamb to give the Hud/Cleary/Mod line more time to get going. You play well = you play more. You play poorly = your going to sit and think about it until someone replaces you on the healthy scratch list. Not to pump our chest...but a great problem to have and any GM in the league would kill for this problem...deep, deep waters my friends.

Downey-McCarty-May

Grimson-Kocur-Clarkson

Neil-Mike Tyson-Boogaard

Clowe-Orr-Dorsett

Lilja-Howard (only in games against the pens)

Salei-Stuart

Lidstrom-Kronwall

Parros (thanks 55fan)

This would be an epic team, just think of all the fights, I GUARANTEE a Stanley cup.

I think you should incoporate Floyd Mayweather Jr in there somewhere. Gotta have an agitator like Maltby. One who annoys and then runs away.

Downey-McCarty-May

Grimson-Kocur-Clarkson

Neil-Mike Tyson-Boogaard

Clowe-Orr-Dorsett

Salei-Stuart

Lidstrom-Kronwall

Parros (thanks 55fan)

This would be an epic team, just think of all the fights, I GUARANTEE a Stanley cup.

Ugh. ANOTHER soft Red Wings Team? No thanks. If we really want a fighter we should go after Semin.

Daniels-Redmond-Murphy

Kal-Woods-McCarty

Maltby-Van Zant-Boyer

Thompson-York-Fields

Verbeek-Babcock

MacLean-McCrimmon

Andersson-Cheese

Chelios

Keating

Edited by Jenny

Downey-McCarty-May

Grimson-Kocur-Clarkson

Neil-Mike Tyson-Boogaard

Clowe-Orr-Dorsett

Salei-Stuart

Lidstrom-Kronwall

Parros (thanks 55fan)

Only in newfys world...

Anyone interested in a line consisting of

Dr. Ramhani-Sam Bernstein-The Tire from Belle Tire (The Little Ceasars guy working in)

:thumbup:

I trust that line to Dr. Rahmani.

Would the second line be the Bernstein kids?

Are there still any drinks left?

:chug:

Maybe. I forgot the rules 3 beers ago.

Abdelkader/Bertuzzi/Cleary

Datsyuk/Ericsson/Franzen

Gagner/Howard/Iginla

Janik/Kronwall/Lilja

MacDonald/Norris

Osgood/Parros

Quincy/Rafalski

Samuelsson/Tollefson

UVanderWallinXing

Yzerman

Zetterberg

Datsyuk/Ericsson/Franzen

Gagner/Howard/Iginla

Janik/Kronwall/Lilja

MacDonald/Norris

Osgood/Parros

Quincy/Rafalski

Samuelsson/Tollefson

UVanderWallinXing

Yzerman

Zetterberg

Is that a new guy? I don't know if I'd want an unknown with Hank.

Datsyuk/Ericsson/Franzen

Gagner/Howard/Iginla

Janik/Kronwall/Lilja

MacDonald/Norris

Osgood/Parros

Quincy/Rafalski

Samuelsson/Tollefson

UVanderWallinXing

Yzerman

Zetterberg

Needs more Cory Cross.

I'm surprised Mike Illitch hasn't been mentioned. Cheli proved that age doesn't matter. I think Mike has some fight left in him. Throw him on the 3rd line. :pizza:

I think he and the Mrs would make a good defensive pairing. They're both pretty sharp. Nothing gets by them.

Guest blueadams

I posted these lines about a week ago and got laughed off the board, but now that babs himself is starting to switch around the lines, the consensus "Don't fix it if it isn't broke" board response is no longer valid.

For those that missed the Edmonton game last night, here's what we were rolling: 1) Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom...2) Hudler-Filppula-Franzen...3) Bertuzzi-Modano-Cleary...4) Abdelkader-Helm-Miller/Eaves. All four lines had a great deal of success, but, it was against Edmonton. I still think that third line is a disaster waiting to happen. So, again, here's what I'd do:

1) Franzen-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

2) Modano-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

3) Hudler-Filppula-Cleary

4) Abdelkader-Helm-Eaves/Miller/Draper

...Like I said in the other thread, I don't think that Pav and Hank NEED eachother to be successful anymore. All either of them needs is #1) a net-front presence, and #2) a sniper that gets into good position. I think it's sort of a waste, in terms of overall production, to have them playing together instead of running their own shows. So, I'd split them up. Modano's probably not going to like playing on the wing, but...I think he'd be more than willing if he got to play with Pav. I don't really think he has what it takes to center a line in this system at this stage in his career. That third line would probably be the best in the league as well.

I'm sorry Blueadams but your line combos just don't work quite so well at the NHL level. And s*** still isn't broken.... so that remains in tact... oh and in the current nhl lines get changed fairly often, regardless of success.