• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

How about these lines?

Rate this topic

My lines...He is a phenom, his hockey mind is without equal.

Blueadams Blueadams Blueadams

Blueadams Blueadams

Blueadams Blueadams

Blueadams Blueadams

Blueadams

Blueadams

Ericsson-Kronwall-Kindl

Helm-Rafalski-Modano

Howard-Osgood-McCollum

Stuart-Franzen-Zetterberg

Datsyuk

Filppula-Eaves

Draper-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Abdelkader

Lidstrom

Holmstrom

Hudler

Your lines make me snort.

No offense, but that's stupid. Relying far too much on goalie chemistry for that third line. I know Ozzie is tied for third all-time in goals by a goalie, but he can't carry a line by himself. Swap Stuart and Howie, and McCollum needs top-line minutes in GR to develop. Salei is a stud, no idea why you left him out. And why on earth would you have a dinosaur like Homer starting in goal when we have Miller? Do you not know who Miller's brother is?

You're an idiot. Have you ever seen any of the Star Wars movies? You give Homer a goalie stick in net and he'll be Obi-Wan Kenobi v2.0, deflecting all those shots away from the net.

You're an idiot. Have you ever seen any of the Star Wars movies? You give Homer a goalie stick in net and he'll be Obi-Wan Kenobi v2.0, deflecting all those shots away from the net.

Also, with three goalies on the 3rd line, imagine what a good shutdown line thats gonna be. Just park em all in front of the net for their shift. No goals against, I gaurentee it.

Also... can we trade this Datsyuk guy already? Maybe we can bundle him and Lidstrom for a few late round picks if some other team is desperate.

20100307172924_tdndc5-5tgr78s4jn81felgqkp6_original.jpg

The Force is strong with this one.

Homer would make more stick saves in one night than most goalies make in a month.

But the problem is that he's still too penalty-prone in the crease to really be reliable. And then when he's at net for probably a good 45+ minutes over the course of a game, it means trouble. Though at least designating Ozzy to serve his inevitable penalties would make him more useful than he is just charting lines on the bench.

Also, with three goalies on the 3rd line, imagine what a good shutdown line thats gonna be. Just park em all in front of the net for their shift. No goals against, I gaurentee it.

Also... can we trade this Datsyuk guy already? Maybe we can bundle him and Lidstrom for a few late round picks if some other team is desperate.

I propose we package a deal of Datsyuk, Lidstrom and a 1st for Jeff Carter. We need a scandal that Carter will bring by sleeping with one of their wives to light a spark on this God-forsaken team. It worked for Philly last season as they made the finals; they played with a lot of grit, so I'm positive it will bring more grit to our team overall.

Any line that has Filppula and Cleary together is a no go in my books. Cleary just can't finish when Flip and Cleary is are on the same line. Hank and Dats should always be on the same line and Flip and Franzen should also be on the same line.

Guest Heaten

Any line that has Filppula and Cleary together is a no go in my books. Cleary just can't finish when Flip and Cleary is are on the same line. Hank and Dats should always be on the same line and Flip and Franzen should also be on the same line.

And Bertuzzi and Franzen should be on the same line... so I guess the BFF line is set. My favorite line so far this season. I also enjoyed Abby-Modano-Cleary together. Abs and Cleary looked extremely well together. They were creating all kinds of havoc.

Absolutely EPIC!!!

Now somebody pass me a beer. :drunk:

If there's one thing all of us can agree on, on LGW, is our hatred for blueadams line combo threads

I think it really brings us all together (and gets us drunk for those who participate)

:beerbuddy:

If there's one thing all of us can agree on, on LGW, is our hatred for blueadams line combo threads

I think it really brings us all together (and gets us drunk for those who participate)

The only thing I am pissed about is that Downey wasnt considered... :scared:

Guest Crymson

I think it would be a poor idea to break up good lines in the name of perfectionism. Why change up two lines that have both been very successful?

The second line is playing too well to touch at all. IMO the only moveable part right now is Miller, and the only replacement for him is Hudler, and at that point I don't even really care that much which of them gets in.

The 4th line has been excellent. Miller has been wonderful on the PK.

20100307172924_tdndc5-5tgr78s4jn81felgqkp6_original.jpg

The Force is strong with this one.

LOL. I think that goaltender is trying a bit too hard to draw an interference penalty...

Hatred? Not a chance! This is fun. If we hated them, we'd skip them.

While you're at it, why not make a "Scotty Bowmanesque" switch and move Pavs and Hank to D, Nick to Center, and let Hudler get some ice-time playing goal? Success would ensure your forever status as "BRILLIANT!!!"

Not to mention "LUCKY!!!"

Failure would put you in the running for the Matt Millen Award for Endless Ways to *uck Up a Team.

Edited by 55fan

But the problem is that he's still too penalty-prone in the crease to really be reliable. And then when he's at net for probably a good 45+ minutes over the course of a game, it means trouble. Though at least designating Ozzy to serve his inevitable penalties would make him more useful than he is just charting lines on the bench.

I'm starting to think Homer in goal would never work. Just think of all the goalie interference calls he would get whistled for....on himself...

How about Lids in goal? He's always been known for perfect positioning...

Edited by ogreslayer

Downey-McCarty-May

Grimson-Kocur-Clarkson

Neil-Mike Tyson-Boogaard

Clowe-Orr-Dorsett

Lilja-Howard (only in games against the pens)

Salei-Stuart

Lidstrom-Kronwall

Parros (thanks 55fan)

This would be an epic team, just think of all the fights, I GUARANTEE a Stanley cup.

Edited by Shaman464

Ericsson-Kronwall-Kindl

Helm-Rafalski-Modano

Howard-Osgood-McCollum

Datsyuk

Filppula-Eaves

Draper-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Abdelkader

Lidstrom

Holmstrom

Hudler

WTF NO JANIK?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?

WTF NO JANIK?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Defensive coach.

Downey-McCarty-May

Grimson-Kocur-Clarkson

Neil-Mike Tyson-Boogaard

Clowe-Orr-Dorsett

Lilja-Howard (only in games against the pens)

Salei-Stuart

Lidstrom-Kronwall

This would be an epic team, just think of all the fights, I GUARANTEE a Stanley cup.

I just got a warm fuzzy feeling in my most innermost being, not to mention other areas.

The only suggestion I would make would be adding Parros as a goalie. His 'stache can be his backup.

Split up Pavs and Hank?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ericsson-Kronwall-Kindl

Helm-Rafalski-Modano

Howard-Osgood-McCollum

Datsyuk

Filppula-Eaves

Draper-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Abdelkader

Lidstrom

Holmstrom

Hudler

Might as well start engraving their names on the Cup now. There's no way we can lose!