Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

Hudler-Zetterberg-Cleary
Filpula-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi
Bertuzzi-Modano-Abdelkader
Holmstrom-Helm-Eaves

Lidstrom-Ericsson
Kronwall-Salei
Stuart-Rafalski

Trade Franzen. (too streaky, 6'2 plays like 5'10) High Risk/High Reward trade. Get a solid YOUNG dman.

We should probably trade Datsyuk and Zetterberg too... maybe we can get a young North American player with a mean streak!!!

or better yet, full roster turn over, it's not like we're 10-3-1 right now or anything... I got it!

first, trade Miller and Draper to Washington for Ovechkin and Backstrom, then trade Howard to Vancouver for Luongo, then bring Gerard Gallant out of retirement and trade him to Calgary for Jerome Iginla... trade Stuart and Rafalski's no trade clauses (not the players themselves, but actually trade their no trade clauses for a bag of pucks - this frees the player up to then be traded), then trade Rafalski for Atlanta's next 12 first round picks and Stuart to Tampa Bay for Vinny Lecavalier and Marty St. Louis... then trade Filppula for Boogard (who needs a soft euro that's defensively responsible and capable of 70+ pt seasons??!!? - we need toughness!) promote McCollum, Kindl, Brendan Smith and a 14 year old prospect from BC - because he won a ton of fights in Bantam AAA and we really need that grit on the back end... force Holmstrom and Osgood to retire... finally, get everyone to restructure their contracts (even though the CBA doesn't allow contract restructuring - they'll make an exception!) for league minimum

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Ovechkin
Franzen-Backstrom-Iginla
Cleary-Lecavalier-St.Louis
Abdelkader-Helm-Boogard

Lidstrom-Ericsson
Kronwall-Kindl
Smith-14 year old prospect

Luongo
McCollum

what an infusion of vets and prospects!

:ph34r:

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#82 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

After our best game of the season you want to switch it up?
Posted Image

#83 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,906 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

We should probably trade Datsyuk and Zetterberg too... maybe we can get a young North American player with a mean streak!!!

or better yet, full roster turn over, it's not like we're 10-3-1 right now or anything... I got it!

first, trade Miller and Draper to Washington for Ovechkin and Backstrom, then trade Howard to Vancouver for Luongo, then bring Gerard Gallant out of retirement and trade him to Calgary for Jerome Iginla... trade Stuart and Rafalski's no trade clauses (not the players themselves, but actually trade their no trade clauses for a bag of pucks - this frees the player up to then be traded), then trade Rafalski for Atlanta's next 12 first round picks and Stuart to Tampa Bay for Vinny Lecavalier and Marty St. Louis... then trade Filppula for Boogard (who needs a soft euro that's defensively responsible and capable of 70+ pt seasons??!!? - we need toughness!) promote McCollum, Kindl, Brendan Smith and a 14 year old prospect from BC - because he won a ton of fights in Bantam AAA and we really need that grit on the back end... force Holmstrom and Osgood to retire... finally, get everyone to restructure their contracts (even though the CBA doesn't allow contract restructuring - they'll make an exception!) for league minimum

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Ovechkin
Franzen-Backstrom-Iginla
Cleary-Lecavalier-St.Louis
Abdelkader-Helm-Boogard

Lidstrom-Ericsson
Kronwall-Kindl
Smith-14 year old prospect

Luongo
McCollum

what an infusion of vets and prospects!

:ph34r:

You're keeping that Lindstrom guy?

#84 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

:lol:
Posted Image

#85 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:11 PM

You know what, I don't know what I was thinking... we should probably trade him for Brian Campbell!

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#86 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,906 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:38 AM

You know what, I don't know what I was thinking... we should probably trade him for Brian Campbell!

Who's he playing for nowadays? It's so hard to keep track of last year's Black Hawks. Oh, wait! He's part of the CORE*! He must be one of the premier talents on the planet if they held on to him and didn't trade him.
Let's do trade for him. It will help our team get younger.

*CORE= Chances Of Repeating Extinguished