• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heaten

Miller likely out and Eaves in againstColorado

Rate this topic

He's 12 points behind Lidstrom (14 gp), 4 points behind Stuart (14 gp), 1 point behind Kronwall (14 gp), tied with Salei (14 gp), one point ahead of Rafalski (4 gp) and 3 points ahead of Ericsson (6 gp). Hudler himself has played 12 games.

You are grabbing stats and trying to force them into your position. A "scoring forward" is a forward whose job is to create offense and whose abilities and play style lead towards that end. A "defensive forward" is a forward whose abilities and play style lead towards effective defensive play. And a "two-way forward" is a combination of the two, a forward with aspects of both a scoring forward and a defensive forward.

I agree with all of the above (duh), except of course the statement that is in bold.

My position is just an observation. Unfortunately I'm not joking when I say your scoring forward hasn't yet scored a goal this year.

Edited by T.Low

He's 12 points behind Lidstrom (14 gp), 4 points behind Stuart (14 gp), 1 point behind Kronwall (14 gp), tied with Salei (14 gp), one point ahead of Rafalski (4 gp) and 3 points ahead of Ericsson (6 gp). Hudler himself has played 12 games.

You are grabbing stats and trying to force them into your position. A "scoring forward" is a forward whose job is to create offense and whose abilities and play style lead towards that end. A "defensive forward" is a forward whose abilities and play style lead towards effective defensive play. And a "two-way forward" is a combination of the two, a forward with aspects of both a scoring forward and a defensive forward.

You must be a politician in your "off-line" life, I've only heard them say that much without actually saying anything at all. Hudler is paid to score - and he isn't, and hasn't yet this year. He can't hit or defend worth s***, he doesn't kill penalties, and couldn't check my grandmother at the supermarket. Now if you think he's been playing so wonderful, why would Babs bench him, shuffle him around, and call him out in the press? Liking a player is fine, defending them is great, but being oblivious to the facts is just being plain old dumb.

Pot meet kettle. :P