• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zombi

Legit Ticket?

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I just picked up a pair of tickets from a guy off Craigslist for tonight's game. The problem is, the tickets look different than I am used to.

Every time that I have received "hard" tickets, they always look very clean and are larger with a player's picture on it. I've seen some for tonight that have Jimmy D's and Dino's picture on them.

Here is what they look like:

downsized_1113001447.jpg

I've blurred some info on them.

On the back it has, what appears to be, legit disclaimers and Olympia Entertainment logos, and even a Coney Island coupon.

Please give me peice of mind and tell me they are legit.

Thanks.

100% legit .

those are the tickets printed up by the joe louis arena box office. sometimes their ticket printers have plain tickets without the wings logo, but 3 of the 5 games i bought tickets for at the JLA box office last year were exactly like the ones you got.

and the nice larger glossy tickets you mention getting in the past, those are the tickets they make for season ticket holders. the majority of tickets look like that, and the rest are printed as they're purchased on tickets like the ones you have, or on plain tickets at ticketmaster locations.

Edited by Detroit40oz