• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Travis

Bruins fan is an idiot, Bruins make the most of it.

Rate this topic

I love these "Bruins Rules" commercials, and I just heard about this girl who vandalized a pillar in a bathroom at the Garden. I guess she's offered to pay for the damages and the Bruins call it a 'closed matter'.

BOSTON -- The woman who was seen in an Internet video vandalizing a bathroom at the TD Garden has apologized and offered to pay for the damage.

Building general manager Hugh Lombardi said Saturday night that the woman has been located. Garden officials declined to identify her, and Lombardi said they "consider the matter closed."

In a video posted to the Internet, the woman in a Milan Lucic T-shirt kicked a hole in a column in the bathroom, then falls down. Building workers found the damage after the Nov. 6 game against the St. Louis Blues.

The Bruins responded by asking anyone with information to call their tip line. They also posted a video in which a person in a bear suit is repairing the damage, followed by the taglines, "Never disrespect the Garden. And definitely don't post it online.

This video shows both the video she posted and the commercial the Bruins rolled out in response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiI0mqCZMY8

Just aesthetics.

The women is retarded. i hope her and her friend (who shot the video) aren't allowed to step into any ice arena again. I wouldn't want her in Joe Louis, the only place I'd like to see he was maybe in my bed w/o any clothes on :satisfied: , but definitely not any ice arena.

Guest Shoreline

I gotta give props to the Bruins organization for outstanding marketing. That's an epic way to spin vandalism.

Just aesthetics.

The women is retarded. i hope her and her friend (who shot the video) aren't allowed to step into any ice arena again. I wouldn't want her in Joe Louis, the only place I'd like to see he was maybe in my bed w/o any clothes on :satisfied: , but definitely not any ice arena.

I still say she would look better in a Wings jersey.