• Please log in to reply
788 replies to this topic

#781 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:12 PM

Shanny got permission from Arizona to talk to Sean Burke ... really?  from Arizona?  Shanny must really want a yes man.   

Watch his presser again it's clear that he wants a Yes man but I don't think Burkes son is a yes man.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

<< Win it for Mr. Hockey ! f*** this league THANK YOU BABS FOR 10 MARVELLOUS YEARS

#782 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

theo-moudakis-kim-to-coach-leafs.jpg.siz

Theo Moudakis, Toronto Star, 15/05/2015.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#783 jimmyemeryhunter

jimmyemeryhunter

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

I wanna say maple leafs fans reserve better, But so many of them are stark raving mad.

They hype up their own prospects like they're the second coming of Gretzkythen as soon as they get to the NHL they sh** all over them.

I know with the size of the fan base, they're bound to have more than normal amounts of jackassery, but its still ridiculously annoying, and I take pleasure in the franchises ineptitude just because of them.

#784 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:51 PM

I wanna say maple leafs fans reserve better, But so many of them are stark raving mad.They hype up their own prospects like they're the second coming of Gretzkythen as soon as they get to the NHL they sh** all over them.I know with the size of the fan base, they're bound to have more than normal amounts of jackassery, but its still ridiculously annoying, and I take pleasure in the franchises ineptitude just because of them.

Their fan base is to big for the Leafs own good. I remember threads about Gardiner and the Norris, Reimer Vezina and now all of a sudden they want to get rid of these guys. Then add to that all the people who are more annoying as the media there..thinking that players shouldn't have a private life and that a rebuild can be done in 1 year

..I feel bad for their sane knowledgeable fans they really deserve better but man TSN just confirmed that the Toronto job is GM in title only ..Shanahan is going to be the final voice a guy with no experience wow.

Edited by frankgrimes, 15 May 2015 - 07:51 PM.

kftx.jpg

<< Win it for Mr. Hockey ! f*** this league THANK YOU BABS FOR 10 MARVELLOUS YEARS

#785 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:53 PM

Their fan base is to big for the Leafs own good. I remember threads about Gardiner and the Norris, Reimer Vezina and now all of a sudden they want to get rid of these guys. Then add to that all the people who are more annoying as the media there..thinking that players shouldn't have a private life and that a rebuild can be done in 1 year ..I feel bad for their sane knowledgeable fans they really deserve better but man TSN just confirmed that the Toronto job is GM in title only ..Shanahan is going to be the final voice a guy with no experience wow.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

#786 Son of a Wing

Son of a Wing

London Lions Captain

• Gold Booster
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:37 PM

Watch his presser again it's clear that he wants a Yes man but I don't think Burkes son is a yes man.

I don't think you know who Sean Burke is...

"The leader must never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert."
Vince Lombardi

When asked who won, Babcock said, “Well it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t lose. It’s like going bear hunting, you take a slow guy with you in case the bear is hungry.”

#787 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:09 AM

Wrong I know who that guy is, @a great goaltending coach in Arizona with the permission to talk to other teams.

kftx.jpg

#788 Son of a Wing

Son of a Wing

London Lions Captain

• Gold Booster
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:28 AM

You referred to him as Burke's son...
"The leader must never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert."
Vince Lombardi

When asked who won, Babcock said, “Well it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t lose. It’s like going bear hunting, you take a slow guy with you in case the bear is hungry.”

#789 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:15 PM

Their fan base is to big for the Leafs own good. I remember threads about Gardiner and the Norris, Reimer Vezina and now all of a sudden they want to get rid of these guys. Then add to that all the people who are more annoying as the media there..thinking that players shouldn't have a private life and that a rebuild can be done in 1 year ..I feel bad for their sane knowledgeable fans they really deserve better but man TSN just confirmed that the Toronto job is GM in title only ..Shanahan is going to be the final voice a guy with no experience wow.

Toronto needs another NHL team, and bad. Leafs fans should be demanding it.

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons