Sign in to follow this  
diehardredwing19

cruising with AO in moscow lol

Rate this topic

This place cracks me up.

Ovechkin scratches his ass:

LGW - "Hell yeah! That guy is so awesome! So cool, an ass-scratcher."

Crosby listens to Tupac:

LGW - "GOD I hate that guy. I feel dirty for having heard a 2pac song. I mean, who does he think he is? Seriously. Die!"

You all know it's true.

This place cracks me up.

Crosby listens to Tupac:

LGW - "GOD I hate that guy. I feel dirty for having heard a 2pac song. I mean, who does he think he is? Seriously. Die!"

You all know it's true.

Umm. What?

Its people like YOU who are apparently obsessed with Crosby, if you actually felt the need to bring him up in a thread like this. You are pathetic.

this guy is halaroius i just wanted to share this link lol. and i think there is a DVD coming out on him and this is a clip from it

heres the link! sorry forgot to post in orignal post

Classic case of white kid trying to act gangster.

Too bad the only true gangsters are my Italian brethren.

Umm. What?

Its people like YOU who are apparently obsessed with Crosby, if you actually felt the need to bring him up in a thread like this. You are pathetic.

Just a light-hearted observation.

What is "The Other Guy" listens to that music? :hehe:

He doesn't, he listens to Justin Bieber :hehe:

I used to really like Ovie more than Crosby, but right now I'm just kind of indifferent to both guys. It's just fun cracking jokes at Crosby's expense, I don't hold any real grudge against him. I just think Ovechkin listening to Tupac suits him more than it does Crosby, for whatever reason.

This place cracks me up.

Crosby listens to Tupac:

You all know it's true.

Crosby listening to tupac? Not possible. The mp3 or cd player or whatever would explode before that happens.

On the other hand, this does give Ovie some brownie points...

Also, it's not trying to act gangster. What do you expect someone to do when they listen to rap music? start headbanging and throw up the sign of the horns?

Crosby listening to tupac? Not possible. The mp3 or cd player or whatever would explode before that happens.

On the other hand, this does give Ovie some brownie points...

Also, it's not trying to act gangster. What do you expect someone to do when they listen to rap music? start headbanging and throw up the sign of the horns?

Change the channel.

Change the channel.

QFT

and don't put rap and music into the same sentence, please. just like the words "clean" and "Pronger" or "Flyers"/"classy" or "Maple Leafs"/"Cup"... thank you ;)

I'll listen to anything once.

Unfortunately, I listened to people talking about money, hoes, and shootin caps in people's asses back in 1999.

fair enough. although the second part of your post is just ignorant. all rap music isn't about that... besides, hip hop is more then the lyrical content. its flow, beats, rhythm, rhymes, and lyrics. but hey, to each his own. we should probably avoid turning this into a music topic though.

fair enough. although the second part of your post is just ignorant. all rap music isn't about that... besides, hip hop is more then the lyrical content. its flow, beats, rhythm, rhymes, and lyrics. but hey, to each his own. we should probably avoid turning this into a music topic though.

Indeed.

For the record the second part of my post was intentionally stereotypical.

I'll listen to anything once.

Unfortunately, I listened to people talking about money, hoes, and shootin caps in people's asses back in 1999.

not all rap is about people talking about money, hoes, etc.

not all rap is about people talking about money, hoes, etc.

he said he was intentionally being stereotypical. i'm sure he knows that. we could both list a ton of rap songs that don't mention any of those things.

i'm more curious about whats up with this girl riding shotgun with ovi.

haha you guys are halarious this has turned into a music topic :P... i posted this because i thought it was just halarious and pretty cool that he listens to rap especially tupac and dont know if you guys recall that clip from the caps from last year where he was doing some rock 'n roll stuff lol... unique personality this man is... ps also if you noticed it looks like he had his bmw m6 that car that he is in.. in the video flown into russia because the steering wheel is on the left side not right lol

Wow, ovy doesn't look very cut. I had to stop playing hockey a year ago due to too many injuries over the years but my arms are way more cut than that. He doesn't look like he's in great shape in that video. With that said, ovy is my hero. He's also the wind beneath my wings....lmfao