• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/17 GDT: Blues 3 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

hoping for a 21st bday win

Im also wishing for a win on my 37th. It's awesome that we share the 17th. Enjoy your first day being legal, and Let's Go Wings! Cheers to you, Jollymania!

My birthday is on Sunday and I'm going to the game against Calgary on that day. Happy birthday to all the other November born Wings fans!

GO WINGS!

Yea November birthdays! I turned 21 on sunday, bought my first case on monday!cool.gif

Holy Birthdays Batman! Its my sister's birthday tomorrow, and it was my Mom's bday on Sunday. Happy Birthday all, etc. etc.

Lets go Wings!!!! I made the mistake of attempting to read the Blues GDT. STAY CLASSY BLUES FANS!

Holy Birthdays Batman! Its my sister's birthday tomorrow, and it was my Mom's bday on Sunday. Happy Birthday all, etc. etc.

Lets go Wings!!!! I made the mistake of attempting to read the Blues GDT. STAY CLASSY BLUES FANS!

This is from the same board who, not too long ago, didn't care how the game ended as long as there were Wing players being taken off the ice on stretchers. For real.

This is from the same board who, not too long ago, didn't care how the game ended as long as there were Wing players being taken off the ice on stretchers. For real.

Yep. One of the posts on their current GDT calls for Cleary to get injured.

FSD+ is s***. Who cares about the god damn pistons, they suck. This situation never fails to piss me off.

at least you don't have blues announcers, these guys are clueless sometimes. thank god they hired panger last year. i've had to watch these games on mute sometimes.

FSN+ HD isn't that bad. Tonight it is listed as an HD game and I'm pretty sure it's true HD, instead of the kind of feeds with the pillar-boxing. It's at the Joe, so I'm sure it's the same cameras they always use.

Gotta love Directv :D

Agreed. I recently watched a Wings' game on FSD+ HD and it was fine. I don't even think it was a Deetroit feed. I gotta admit I was pleasantly surprised because in the past they've been really bad, visually.

Guest mindfly

*Please don't make halak/conklin look like a wall*

hoping for a 21st bday win

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beerbuddy:

You best be good and plastered tonight. There better be no video uploading done tonight on your part :P

Well, tonight will be a great measuring stick for both teams. Great goalies and both are good hard working teams.

On a side note, man that letsgoblues site is a crap fest lol. I guess some of our posters get the same way against the Hawks and Pens, but I don't remember seeing any "******* *******" or any other bigoted remarks thrown their way.

Im also wishing for a win on my 37th. It's awesome that we share the 17th. Enjoy your first day being legal, and Let's Go Wings! Cheers to you, Jollymania!

Gahhh happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beerbuddy:

On a side note, man that letsgoblues site is a crap fest lol. I guess some of our posters get the same way against the Hawks and Pens, but I don't remember seeing any "******* *******" or any other bigoted remarks thrown their way.

It's tough to find fans who are worse than Blues fans. Having had the misfortune of living in St. Louis for a few years, I know whereof I speak. It's a shame, too, since the "core" Blues fan is knowledgeable, passionate, and respectful of other teams. Unfortunately, this group is the minority. Most of them are world-class whiners with a hilarious inferiority complex who couldn't care less if the Blues won a game, let alone a Cup. As long as the other team leaves the ice on stretchers, they're happy. Check their boards if the Wings go up by 2 or 3 goals, and they'll surely be clamoring for the Blues to goon it up and "send a message," whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

My best friend is a huge Blues fan, so there is always a lot of trash talk when we play the Blues. Hope we play a full 60 minute game tonight.

Althought ill probably have to miss it due to having to be on a ambulance most of the evening. :(

But....thank god for DVR :)

Better riding along than being along for the ride! :)

Happy birthday to all applicable! :beerbuddy:

God, anyone else feel like it's been a year since the last game? Can't wait! Prediction... 3-1 Wings (Zetterberg, Cleary, Helm with an empty net).

Happy birthday to all applicable! :beerbuddy:

God, anyone else feel like it's been a year since the last game? Can't wait! Prediction... 3-1 Wings (Zetterberg, Cleary, Helm with an empty net).

Welcome back! You sure got some loyalty to be watching the Wings this late!

PS, Good prediction! :P

link to a feed?

Check the OP. If you don't want to you can try a2z or comoblueswebsite

Edited by Konnan511