• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MCleveland89

Wings sporting an ad-badged jersey

Rate this topic

I dont see a huge issue with a couple of ads, maybe don't agree with the company, but from a business perspective it makes sense.. As long as they never end up just being a collage of ads like some of the european teams. I mean theres already ads on the boards and now superimposed on the glass, I feel like it's only a matter of time before we see them on game jerseys.

the problem is once they put one one, the rest will follow

It makes me ******* sick...nhl shame on you....i would rather have a s***ty tagger write all over the jersey....anybody seen the movie idiocracy? ...first it is the glass...now the jerseys. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

It makes me ******* sick...nhl shame on you....i would rather have a s***ty tagger write all over the jersey....anybody seen the movie idiocracy? ...first it is the glass...now the jerseys. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:siren: This power play is brought to you by BRAWNDO: THE THIRST MUTILATOR!!!!! :siren:

It's just stupid, really. What's the point of having your logo on a practice jersey? Who are they marketing to, the players? That's like selling ads on the boards of your backyard hockey rink.