• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

detroit_hockey99

Red Wings Nationwide Arena vs. Jackets

Rate this topic

I am going to the game in Columbus 11/26 vs. Wings, and was wondering if anybody knows when the Morning Skate is and if it is open to the Public, also if anybody knows where on the Building the Red Wings Players will enter and exit to get on the Team Bus and if there is access to back there? And if anybody knows if the Wings are staying in a Hotel, which one? Not to be a Stalker, I would just like to Meet the Red Wings.

I am going to the game in Columbus 11/26 vs. Wings, and was wondering if anybody knows when the Morning Skate is and if it is open to the Public, also if anybody knows where on the Building the Red Wings Players will enter and exit to get on the Team Bus and if there is access to back there? And if anybody knows if the Wings are staying in a Hotel, which one? Not to be a Stalker, I would just like to Meet the Red Wings.

hmmm, hard to trust somebody that just joined. you could be a jacket fan in disguise who wants to set the fire alarm off in the hotel they stay at 3 am... :ph34r:

hmmm, hard to trust somebody that just joined. you could be a jacket fan in disguise who wants to set the fire alarm off in the hotel they stay at 3 am... :ph34r:

No, I was referred to this Forum by some friends on HFBOARDS. They said this forum is much larger and has a better chance of knowing. But i am a huge(not in size) Wings fan and this will be my 4th Game Live as i live in Indy, and can't afford to drive up to the Joe. (Previous Games: Columbus in 2007, Wings vs. Ducks in the Joe 2/20/09, Wings in St. Louis 11/28/09) But if you know anything let me know i would love to meet them.

No, I was referred to this Forum by some friends on HFBOARDS. They said this forum is much larger and has a better chance of knowing. But i am a huge(not in size) Wings fan and this will be my 4th Game Live as i live in Indy, and can't afford to drive up to the Joe. (Previous Games: Columbus in 2007, Wings vs. Ducks in the Joe 2/20/09, Wings in St. Louis 11/28/09) But if you know anything let me know i would love to meet them.

i was partially just kidding... but i don't know too much about what the wings do when they travel. i have only ever seen them at the joe.

I was planning to go to this game but decided not to recently. Are you from the Columbus area? If you like beer I would suggest going to Bodega before the game- they have half-off over 50 drafts (circulating) and pretty good food. For a more dinner focused place (and closer to Nationwide) I would suggest Marcellas, which also has great happy hour specials on both food and drinks. I wouldn't expect to get close to the Wings at an away arena as the away team is usually out quickly- at the Joe I had good luck seeing some of the players after game 7 vs. the Ducks a few years back. R-Bar is also a popular hockey bar but it will likely be full of CBJ fans.

Funny, that was my first thought too.

Like the Family Guy clip where Peter gives the inmate a copy of Chris's school schedule, with a list of fears on the back :)

My understanding is the Wings stay pretty close to the Arena in Columbus! I think it may even be the Marriot in Columbus! Just not 100% certain! Good Luck my friend, and welcome to the best site in Hockey!!

I contacted that Marriott and talked about getting a room for the night the wings are in town and the rate is 209$, which is normally around 100$, i then asked if the Red Wings are staying there and the lady said; "I am not able to release that kind of information." All other hotels have said no, which gives me a suspicion they may be staying there.

Hotel rates are higher there right now because the next day is the U of M / OSU Football game.

EDIT: I just checked for hotel rates on my employee discount. No such luck. Glad I made reservations a month ago.

Edited by CMICHdave