• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Games on FS-D+

Rate this topic

fsn+ is hd now, at least the oilers game a few games ago was

When did this happen and what channel is it on?? I have Comcast and I only see the 1 channel and I haven't seen anything in HD.

For the Detroit area in specific, I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but I can bet you people in here will be biased in here saying that people like the Red Wings more than watching the Pistons. May be true in the end of things, but that's just by strong opinion by a large amount of people in a Red Wings forum in all likelihood.

I personally like hockey over basketball in terms of viewing. I'm assuming most people in here do as well.

However, in general, a lot more people identify with basketball a lot more than hockey, whether we like it or not, whether it is fair or not. It isn't as expensive, there's easier access, etc.

The Pistons being a local professional team deserve their fair share of games as well, no matter how much we in here might pout and moan about it and not like basketball as much or at all.

Five minutes before game time restart your entire system. I've had to do this twice since moving to AT&T and it seems to remedy the situation. For some reason once the box sees that there isn't regular programming it gets "stupid". After restarting last night I had no problem with record, pause, fast forward or replay.

I'll give that a try, thanks!