• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/19 GDT: Wild 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

GRRRR! I was all excited for this game because the Wild are on FSNorth, which I actually get, and the game was on a day when I'm home to watch it. But, NO, they are televising freaking DULUTH college hockey instead. What really sucks is that when they do that, the Centre Ice blackout is still in effect, so my mom and sister who pay money to watch the games won't get it on tv either. That is just wrong. If the Fux Sports people don't televise it, the blackout should be lifted.

Do you get KSTC? That is what the game will be on in Minnesota.

How many people read the opposition GDT? I've yet to do so other than against Calgary and their whining that the officials have a love affair with the Wings.

Which one are you reading for the Wild, HFBoard? Other team's GDT's barely break 5 pages long, and most of its whining, so I usually don't bother.

Although it was fun to read through the Blue's after giving them a good old fashioned 3rd period schooling.

Lol, reading the opposition GDT is funny. Different teams fans all have totally different attitudes. If you go to the Wilds board the people actually seem pretty well mannered and knowledgeable. But not a single person over there is predicting a Wild win. It's like....they seem defeated before the game has begun :-p

Much appreciated... I hate information without links

Hell yeah

noted! :thumbup: Ill be looking from 226B

:clap:

Which one are you reading for the Wild, HFBoard? Other team's GDT's barely break 5 pages long, and most of its whining, so I usually don't bother.

Although it was fun to read through the Blue's after giving them a good old fashioned 3rd period schooling.

Hope the boys come to play tonite

there are only like 5 wild fans on hfboards so there probably won't be much to read

That is sad

225B tonight for me.

Lol, reading the opposition GDT is funny. Different teams fans all have totally different attitudes. If you go to the Wilds board the people actually seem pretty well mannered and knowledgeable. But not a single person over there is predicting a Wild win. It's like....they seem defeated before the game has begun :-p

Modesty is best policy

About to leave. Go Wings!!

Guest Heaten

For those going to the game tonight, have fun and be loud!

I'll be at the Griffins game tomorrow nite. I have seats at the glass! woo-hoo! :thumbup:

That's what its like every time your opponent is the wings,Do not expect to win.Top of the west in least amount of games is always good :beerbuddy:

^ Those are the teams that usually give Red Wings the most problems. Lets hope they don't take them for granted.

Agreed.But it would be awesome to see some of that 3rd period explosion like last game,but earlier this time.I found last game a little boring until Dats lost his helmet and rocked that dude behind the net,then the intensity rose and it was a gg from there on.

Edited by Dat Wuz Eazy

Stare at your sig long enough and you will see that Jessica's making a face. :ph34r:

esteef

Wait..... there's a face in that gif? Next you're gunna tell me that you also see a personality...

Edited by Konnan511