• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/19 GDT: Wild 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

For anyone that missed the game, watch the highlights.

This will be a very special season.

How so? in what way?

Why is lidstrom's +/- only at +2 he is usually the leader or 2nd/3rd on the team :scared:

I miss the ability to negatively rate posts, because you pretended to be optimistic back then...

When called out on expecting Jimmy to start every game because he's 26 (even though he had back spasms), you now move on to Lidstrom's +/- rating, in spite of him having a great start to the season.

Seriously, seek therapy. I'm not sure why you watch hockey when it brings you so much misery and pain. If it caused me that much unhappiness, I'd avoid hockey like the plague.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

How so? in what way?

The bottom lines come to play when the top lines struggle or vice versa... Given more time, if all 4 lines start firing on all cylinders - things will be very nice indeed...

Seems the hunger is starting to show again.

That is why this season is special, at least to me.

Edited by Rivalred

The Wild are the lamest ******* team ever. Seriously they play such a boring ******* style I'd be pissed if I was a Wild fan.

Second off Mindfly not many teams win cups on the back of a one goalie in the new era of hockey. It seems like a lot of goalies get burned out by the time the playoffs role around because of holding a team on there back for so long. So I'm all for giving Howard a rest, we have plenty of points right now to let Ozzy get a few games (He's looked better lately).

Guest mindfly

Yeah he was injured due to back spasms, he doesn't have back spasms anymore so why should he play like s***?

Edited by mindfly

Yeah he was injured due to back spasms, he doesn't have back spasms anymore so why should he play like s***?

Played like s***?

You gotta stop it, Mindfly. It's absolutely ridiculous the amount of times you ***** about anything and everything that you don't think is perfect.

Guest mindfly

2 out of 4 goals were very soft, the second and third goal, what was he thinking when clutterbuck shot from a impossible angle, COVER THE POSTS, and the rebounds, oh my god, i know every goalie has a weak game here and there but i still get pissed off when i see it when i know he can be much better, natural reaction if you ask me...

Edited by mindfly

Seriously, you are something else... Just give it a break

Played like s***?

You gotta stop it, Mindfly. It's absolutely ridiculous the amount of times you ***** about anything and everything that you don't think is perfect.

Agreed

I think Howard had a bad game and it costed the Wings; simple as that. All goalies, Hasek, Brodeur, Roy, etc ALL had games like that so I am sure Howard will rebound just fine come Sunday. But the biggest thing that has been bugging me lately is Stuart playing with Lidstrom! Stu is an awsome Dman but damn he is slowing down the puck moving process of that unit (there are sooooo many times where pavs is skating fast up the left side waiting for the pass from Stu from the right side and Stu just puts it off the boards)! IMO Nick and Rafi should be playing together because they move the puck the best and I think that will get Pavs and Hank going too.

Lidstrom- Rafalski

Kronners- Stu ( I have always liked this pairing)

Ericson- Selai (Solid 3rd pairing the way these 2 are playing)

There should be no real difference in minutes played, I just think these pairings will get the wings rolling at a much quicker rate through the neutral zone and create better offense.