• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

haroldsnepsts

Why I'm Thankful Babcock is the Wing's coach

Rate this topic

Great effort on the part of Atlanta's No. 8, but I think it can be noted that Babcock would also Death Stare one of our own if a Wing were to celebrate a goal when up by 5 like that. I know the kid is just excited and happy with himself for pulling off such a beautiful goal - but I could never see a Red Wing celebrating like that in that same situation.

lol @ Atlanta using Montreal's Olay chant. It sounded like they just recorded it from the Bell Center then played it over the PA system.

A lot of sporting teams / events use that. I think it's more indicative of European Soccer, personally. The Griffins use it, too.

For those keeping track, check out the highlights from the Caps game last night, look for a #52 half-assing it in front of his own net right before the Flyers score.

It was on the Flyers 3 and 4th goal, which ultimately tied the game and led to them winning in the shootout.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20102011,2,287&fr=false

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Guest Shoreline

:rotflmao: i love green not even skating. he probably could have prevented the goal by putting his body into the guy while he made his move around the goalie. laughable.

It was his new stick. It was so shiny it showed his reflection when he angled it properly, in the middle of those moves, and he had to preen himself for a split second. Colin Campbell made the refs make the video guys edit out the evidence. It's true.

Edited by Shoreline

After Stamkos's 5 point night last week I posted on the TSN website that "There doesnt seem to be much defense being played in the East, NO defense is being played in the Southest division and that I doubt Stamkos would have as many points if he played in the other conference". I was flamed hard for it, but I stand by it.

You're both wrong. It's the massive amounts of chewing gum.

My wife only watches a few games a year and mentioned that she has never seen babcock smiling and can't figure out how anyone can tell what kind of mood he's in.

I told her its by how much gum he's chewing, anytime something goes poorly he puts another stick in.

My wife only watches a few games a year and mentioned that she has never seen babcock smiling and can't figure out how anyone can tell what kind of mood he's in.

I told her its by how much gum he's chewing, anytime something goes poorly he puts another stick in.

I usually judge his mood by how angrily he opens his tiny water bottle.

Guest Crymson

Boudreau is not a good playoff coach. This became apparent when he refused to change his style of offense against Montreal despite dozens of clear indications that it was not working. Three words, Bruce: CRASH THE NET.