No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

Howard's stats last two games:

1-0-1, 3.87, .852 in last 2 GPI

:scared:

Calm down. We won. Who cares what his stats are for two games?

The Edmonton/Quacks clip is hilarious. I hope that never happens to us, or perhaps it has and I missed it somehow. :P

Guest mindfly

Calm down. We won. Who cares what his stats are for two games?

The Edmonton/Quacks clip is hilarious. I hope that never happens to us, or perhaps it has and I missed it somehow. :P

I think it's rather alarming, he obviously didn't bounce back from the Minnesota game, and that's the first time this season he hasn't bounced back after a bad game....he's working up a bad trend here alright, can only win so many games with those stats as a goalie.

I think it's rather alarming, he obviously didn't bounce back from the Minnesota game, and that's the first time this season he hasn't bounced back after a bad game....he's working up a bad trend here alright, can only win so many games with those stats as a goalie.

Guest Crymson

I agree mindfly is all doom and gloom all the time, but Howard hasn't been on top of his game. He may need a game off just to prevent bad habits from continuing. Is Ozzie still injured?

He has played many straight games. Nevertheless, he really hasn't given up any super-weak goals.

He has played many straight games. Nevertheless, he really hasn't given up any super-weak goals.

Goal where he didn't have his skate/pad against the post tight enough against the Wild - it was a super-weak goal.

That is nit-picking though.

Guest Stolberg

i'd like to see howard rest up for a game

but our backup right now is joey macdonald

Guest scottj

stating the stats for 2 games is kinda ridiculous... goalies go through s***ty stretches sometimes

howie was also left out to dry by s***ty defense for 2 of those goals

just shut up mindfly, seriously.... the whole team's not gonna be robots that play their perfect game every ******* time and the fact that you're expecting it makes you look like a god damned moron.

just shut the f*** up and start whining when we're (at LEAST) not first in the conference (and 2 points out of 1st in the league with 3 less games played)

JUST SHUT UP MINDFLY f***

Guest mindfly

i'd like to see howard rest up for a game

but our backup right now is joey macdonald

I'm not so sure Osgood is a better backup atm, he's coming off a groin injury and he's always a slow starter after injury/slumping/not playing in a long time, i think it's a bigger gamble to start osgood when he gets back, which is very soon, than to start MacDonald

Edited by mindfly

I'm not so sure Osgood is a better backup atm, he's coming off a groin injury and he's always a slow starter after injury/slumping/not playing in a long time, i think it's a bigger gamble to start osgood when he gets back, which is very soon, than to start MacDonald

I'd rather sacrifice one game with Helen Keller in net if it meant that Jimmy would play lights out the next ten games. just throw anyone in net for the next game, he needs the rest regardless of who are back up is.