• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CanadaBoy

Free 15-day Trial of NHL GameCenter LIVE

Rate this topic

LINK HERE

code: LGFREETRIALS

Enjoy a free 15-day trial to NHL GameCenter LIVE™ courtesy of LG Electronics Canada and the NHL®!

Only the first 10,000 fans to enter the code will receive this special offer.

thumbup.gif

Edited by CanadaBoy

Sweet! I got it! :clap:

Hey, quick question.

Because I have already given my debit card to NHL.com for the Game Vault, are they going to charge my card if I do not cancel within 15 days? I sure would hate to see $130 charged to my card for something that I don't really want that much.

Hey, quick question.

Because I have already given my debit card to NHL.com for the Game Vault, are they going to charge my card if I do not cancel within 15 days? I sure would hate to see $130 charged to my card for something that I don't really want that much.

I will find out for you when I get to work tomorrow and post in here. If it is like the 2k9 promo back in '08 it may have some type of clause where it converts to a paid subscription if you don't cancel before the trial ends, but there have been other trials where there was no obligation.

EDIT: Just checked the ToS for the promo, and it didn't say anything about there being a paid sub after the trial expires, but I will double-check tomorrow.

Edited by McAwesome

this is perfectly watchable!

but since just about all redwing games are on FSD locally, does this mean it will always be blacked out?? how about when I am over in Windsor? any Windsor-forumites out there with GameCenter??

Hey, quick question.

It appears this is no strings attached. I just signed up and it never asked for any credit card info. So I couldn't believe they would be able to charge you since you have a card on file.

this is perfectly watchable!

but since just about all redwing games are on FSD locally, does this mean it will always be blacked out?? how about when I am over in Windsor? any Windsor-forumites out there with GameCenter??

Windsor is blacked out for the Wings on GCL, there is a 50 mile blackout radius around each team's city, and the only places where that goes outside of the TV market is with the border teams (Detroit and Buffalo), so people in Windsor get blacked out for the Wings, people in Niagara and Hamilton get blacked out of Buffalo.

Can anyone get the 'Picture-in-Picture' feature to work? It just switches to the other games stats when I click to add the 2nd game.

Are you running Windows 7? The only reports of issues with the PIP and mosaic view (4 games split-screen) are users on Windows 7, and we are working on a solution.

Still working.

Wow. Very cool. Didn't realize you could switch between feeds. Was watching Phx broadcast and then switched to the guys on TSN.

Edited by WpgMikos

I turned on the Predators/Rangers OT and it allowed me to watch for a minute or so and then booted me and asked me to subscribe. Perhaps the 15 days didn't start from when you sign up, but from 15 days ago??

Watched the shootout on ATDHE.

Guest CaliWingsNut

I turned on the Predators/Rangers OT and it allowed me to watch for a minute or so and then booted me and asked me to subscribe. Perhaps the 15 days didn't start from when you sign up, but from 15 days ago??

Watched the shootout on ATDHE.

It didn't allow me to use it until I received and used the link in their confirmation.