• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CanadaBoy

Free 15-day Trial of NHL GameCenter LIVE

Rate this topic

It didn't allow me to use it until I received and used the link in their confirmation.

It worked for me the other day which is why I suspected that perhaps it wasn't time limited to when I signed up but when it actually was offered. Guess I was wrong.

Edited by WpgMikos

Windsor is blacked out for the Wings on GCL, there is a 50 mile blackout radius around each team's city, and the only places where that goes outside of the TV market is with the border teams (Detroit and Buffalo), so people in Windsor get blacked out for the Wings, people in Niagara and Hamilton get blacked out of Buffalo.

curious... i am watching the SJ game right now {and loving every minute}!! does the gamecenter blackout apply only to home games and nationally televised games?? ohpleaseohplease oh please be it so!!

curious... i am watching the SJ game right now {and loving every minute}!! does the gamecenter blackout apply only to home games and nationally televised games?? ohpleaseohplease oh please be it so!!

it applies to nationally televised games as well

Guest mjtm77

DO you guys still have the free fiveteen day trail cause mine seemed to end during the wings and sharks game :ranting:

it applies to nationally televised games as well

it's hilarious that the NHL is wanting close to $200 dollars for this service yet blackout terms apply?? A quick example, i signed up for the free trial the day of the Wings/Trashers game. Later on in that day, i go to visit my girlfriend's grandfather in the hospital who is a huge Wings fan, go to load the game, and i get the blackout message. If im gonna pay that much money for the service i should get any game i want to watch. The quality might be as good as tv, but in the eyes of a broke college kid like myself, ATDHE.net, myp2p.eu, yahoo sports and the like will do fine for me.

I think they ended it, lol.

I ordered it 8 days ago. In the middle of the Washington/Dallas game tonight it kicked me out, and required that I pay. I tried refreshing it and it definitely wants me to pay :o)

It's not a bad service, I just can't use it often enough for it to be worth what they're asking for it. It's too bad you can't just buy single games. I'd pay like 99cents or something for a game, if I could pay when I was ready to watch one. But when nearly every team has free feeds out there, buying the NHL package is only useful if you plan to watch a lot of games. Other than Detroit games, I usually only catch maybe 1-2 other teams a week.

I just thought it was weird that it ended right in the middle of a game. What a tease :)

I'm not worried about getting the rest of the free trial. I wasn't using it to watch Detroit games anyway.

Edited by truebladearmy

hey mcawesome (and others).... any scuttlebutt that GCL will offer a discounted half-season package?? i used to get all sorts of mlb.tv midseason offers. i certainly would bite if NHL.com offered the same...