• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/24 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Thrashers 5

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

Down 5-1 with five minutes to go, still can't count out the Red Wings. This team never stops.

Ya know, I like the whole ocptups thing, but pepple shouldn't throwl them unless its the plauoffs. Expecelly when wh're losing. Its emberrising.

Agreed.

This game is easily the most frustrating game this season. They just laid down and rolled over.

I pretty much consider this game over so for next game I would like to see a few changes by Babs, some of which may surprise some of you:

- I would like to see Franzen sit Friday out: I know some of you must be thinking that is crazy but he has been very lousy lately, giving pucks away and just strolling along so I think being a scratch will motivate the mule

- Lidstrom and Rafalski NEED to play together I am tired of these stupid pairings! It needs to be Nick/ Rafi, Kronners/ Stu, Ericson/ Salai no wonder the defense has been s*** the past 4 games!

- I would like to see Joey Mac start on Friday night also

- Lines should be:

Hank- Pavs- Homer

Bert- Fil- Hudler

Abdelkator- Modano-Cleary

Eaves- Helm- Miller

- Also, of note, I would like to see Babs play pavs and Z more than he does let them get into the game because they are our best force.

Woulda won if Huds played just saying....

Can anyone tell me why the wings can never beat a team that should be a somewhat easy game?

Because Detroit doesn't care.

It is like when the Blackhawks swept us in 2008 while scraping the bottom of the barrel in the standings. Worthless and apparently not worth the Wings full effort.

Well, not the end of the world. jUst not our night and the guys didn't put it into it to so it.

At least for us losses are rare things. it'e better than being a lions fan.

I',m off to be now. football tomorrow.

Happy thanksgiving everybody ! Love you guys!

I pretty much consider this game over so for next game I would like to see a few changes by Babs, some of which may surprise some of you:

- I would like to see Franzen sit Friday out: I know some of you must be thinking that is crazy but he has been very lousy lately, giving pucks away and just strolling along so I think being a scratch will motivate the mule

- Lidstrom and Rafalski NEED to play together I am tired of these stupid pairings! It needs to be Nick/ Rafi, Kronners/ Stu, Ericson/ Salai no wonder the defense has been s*** the past 4 games!

- I would like to see Joey Mac start on Friday night also

- Lines should be:

Hank- Pavs- Homer

Bert- Fil- Hudler

Abdelkator- Modano-Cleary

Eaves- Helm- Miller

- Also, of note, I would like to see Babs play pavs and Z more than he does let them get into the game because they are our best force.

Franzen wasn't very good tonight but he's not going to sit, dont be silly. As for defensive pairings I think that Rafalski should be paired with the pressbox but obviously he isn't going to be sitting out either.