• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/24 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Thrashers 5

Rate this topic

Because Detroit doesn't care.

It is like when the Blackhawks swept us in 2008 while scraping the bottom of the barrel in the standings. Worthless and apparently not worth the Wings full effort.

You really think that's the reason? Didn't think professional teams were allowed to not care about a game

Didn't see the whole game - just bits and pieces in between frames of bowling. I'm thinking that the Wings were probably about as excited as I would be if my employer sent me on a road trip right in the middle of my family holiday time. As a doom and gloomer, I don't take very many losses in stride - this is one that I do.

Guest Heaten

Good, they are getting the losses out of their system now to non-significant Eastern teams and saving the wins when they matter most. We can get back to business on Friday. Go Wings :thumbup:

Columbus ties up the standings

Columbus also played more games. Detroit has played less games. Only reason why Columbus is tied.

Good game guys, the Wings have been one of my favorite teams for years, and I do hope you guys come out of the West. I can't STAND any of the other Western teams.

good to hear... and nice name lol:P but yea i personally think the trashers will be a good team in the near future there a fiesty bunch and got some skill... u got little, byfuglien, E.kane, ladd, bergfors, and some other good or soon to be good players and i really really like pavelic hes a very good goaltender hands down seen him play alot this guys got the tools to be the next mikka kiprusoff like goaltender jsut my thoughts but yea on a side note u guys just flat out owned us tonight ugh

Hudler could sit all year to be honest. Too bad we didn't show up tonight to play against a mediocre team at best. ******* eh. Honestly Mikey should sit or retire. Ummm kinda think this team is better off without Huds and Modano. Team is denying younger guys playing time....

Hudler could sit all year to be honest. Too bad we didn't show up tonight to play against a mediocre team at best. ******* eh. Honestly Mikey should sit or retire. Ummm kinda think this team is better off without Huds and Modano. Team is denying younger guys playing time....

Like who?

I'd rather have depth and keep our prospects in GR playing 20+ minutes than have no depth and have our rookies play 10 minutes with mediocre numbers on the team.

Like who?

I'd rather have depth and keep our prospects in GR playing 20+ minutes than have no depth and have our rookies play 10 minutes with mediocre numbers on the team.

Mursak or Tatar or ANYONE else besides Modano or Huds for f*** sake. Really could have anyone trying out for a NHL job doing they're job. We didn't need Mikey or Huds this year....

Just didn't see any sustained energy tonight. Sloppy, sloppy defensive mistakes - Ericsson passing into Stuart's skates right in front of Howard? Brilliant. Jimmy needs a couple games off too. His last three haven't been up to par and frankly, he just needs a break.

Can't expect them to be on for 82 games, tonight they took one off its expected here and there. At least it was against a team i really care nothing about.

GO WINGS!

Damn morning Griffins game, I forgot to reset the capture dimensions after the Griffs played at 11am ET. I normally don't stream them on that computer to prevent things like this from happenings. Oh well, it seems like it wasn't a good game to watch anyway.

I don't think the Griffins will be playing anymore weekday morning/early afternoon games....hopefully.

However I did make it to my destination without any problems (was driving the whole time).

I'll be replaying most of this abomination of a game, though probably not all of it. On now

Edited by drumnj

wow, i read the last four pages and not one LITSTROM IS OLD HOWARD SUCKS ZETTERBERG'S CAREERS IS OVER BABCOCK IS A BUM post from mindfly. maybe he was busy tonight...

anyway, this afternoon i was bummed i had to work. now, not so much. at least i made money (and didn't spend it on beer). why does atlanta always seem to dominate us no matter how bad they suck or how good we are? must be the wings just don't get up for those games...

maybe this will be a wake up call -- they've been winning, but it seems like they haven't been playing super great. can't complain too much, of course -- first in the conference. but, either way...

Deep down I suppose they needed a game like this with the way they've been pushing their luck. Hopefully they respond for the next game.

Agreed. They were playing 2009 Red Wings hockey instead of 2008 Red Wings hockey. Someone had to smack them across the face, might as well have been Bufglyngggnn's arrogant ass.